Rhymes Break Out Mid-Century Modern - Frank Lloyd Wright Tribute

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Rhyme, Dec 24, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Drekkus Guest

That is simply stunning. I stared at those images with my jaw on my desk. I can't even think of compliments to give that could express how awesome your work is. A perfect homage to the greatest legend in American architectural design
  2. ARCHIVED-TygrrTwo Guest

This is really an incredible achievement. I can't wait to see how it's decorated, but just seeing the bare bones house alone is pretty jaw dropping.
    Very well done, I'll be stopping in often to see the progress. If you do come to visit the place, do as Rhyme says and wait a minute for the whole thing to render. So lovely, thanks Rhyme!
  3. ARCHIVED-Lord Destyn Guest

Stopped by today to see the freezer room, too bad you have to rip it out. The rest of the place is coming along nicely and still takes my breath away every time I stop by. Cant wait to see it finished. LOVE what you've done w/ the kitchen, that stove is absolutely amazing and the sink reminds me of an old farm house sink.
  4. ARCHIVED-Aiana Guest

I stopped by and visited today and it was breath taking. I googled the home after I'd left and it fits it to a tee. You should be an architect lol I was serious about the marriage proposal as long as when I leave I get half of that vault of plat and the house LOL
  5. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

Awesome breakout job. Your pictures don't do it justice. I had to go see it in person and I am glad I did. Lots of clever ideas and details
    Kudos,
    Cloudrat
  6. ARCHIVED-Rhyme Guest

Thank you all for stopping by. It means a lot to me that my fellow decorators like my work. Hard to believe this is actually my first layout project, I had only used it in the past to roll a couple dividers on the side. Pretty much done w/ all the little "tweeking" of the architecture now and ready to start the furniture layouts. Hopefully by the end of next week i'll be ready to put up the "Final" pics up on the forum for all to see.
    Thanks again for all the feedback
  7. ARCHIVED-Rhyme Guest

BUMP: Due to new full batch of pics and "Completion" of the project
  8. ARCHIVED-Anerak Guest

i hadnt stopped by since you were putting ceiling/floors in it turned out lovely, just a shame about the item count i got lost on the 2nd floor, quite the little maze :) your stove is quite inspired, really like the master bath & office
  9. ARCHIVED-Eslina Guest

This is truly amazing. It captures the look of the original excellently. I love the windows and balconies, and that bathroom is gorgeous.
  10. ARCHIVED-eq2housing Guest

It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in person!
  11. ARCHIVED-Lady_Ninette Guest

Heartstopping replica of House of Falling Water! I saw it in person and every detail is as true as it is unique and fitted to Everquest character. There are so many great details, hard to name favorites. What stood out to me the most was subdivision of rooms and floors, as well as your choice of windows.
    Thank you for sharing!
  12. ARCHIVED-Jenny800 Guest

Been visiting the Homeshow a lot lately, getting up early and not able to go back to sleep.
    This is such a wonderful house. Looking at the pics in amazment, while wishing I had such talent. I sit in awe of all the talent and wonderful homes I have seen in this forum. Such great architects, I applaud all of you!
  13. ARCHIVED-Aiana Guest

Just gorgeous! You did a great job. It truly looks like the real deal.
  14. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

15. ARCHIVED-Aiana Guest

Wow, great job! You even have your own article written about your fabulous home! Congrats!
  16. ARCHIVED-Anerak Guest

grats on the feature to Rhyme & Jesdyr
  17. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

Very cool place! I like the roughness of the stones forming the walls. As others said, the choice for windows were also very interesting and something I would never think of trying.
    There is a lot of cool ideas in there. Some that I think I might end up stealing for future projects. Great work!
  18. ARCHIVED-Rhyme Guest

Feature?........what feature?
    Guess i'm out of my own loop here.
    Add: Never mind found out after this that I ended up as a feature on EQ2Wire w/ Feldon talking about Jesdyr's Editor. I am truely honored to be what I believe is the first house I have ever seen make it to that site.
  19. ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX Guest

20. ARCHIVED-Terrius Guest

All I can say is, wow. That is amazing! I'll have to go check it out before raid tomorrow! :D