Returning Player Looking for Casual/RP guild (AB)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by TheAmir, Feb 26, 2016.

1. TheAmir New Member

As the topic says - I'm a returning player trying to find a casual/RP guild on Antonia Bayle.

What I'm looking for specifically: A small-medium sized guild active in the evening EST hours. I'd really like to find a guild that has a close-knit feel, but is welcoming to new players/returning players who have a casual play style due to RL. I really love to RP (writing is a big deal to me - I'm an author with two book deals, and I got my "start" as s writer by RPing in various MMOs, EQ2 included), but I'd like to avoid guilds that have a lot of OOC drama attached. At the end of the day, I want to have fun and relax, not stress out about what sort of problems might be happening in guild. I'm a pretty laid back person, happy to help in what little ways I can. I have no big plans on becoming a raider or hardcore player - my limited game time and energy level (I'm usually pretty worn out by the end of my day) wouldn't allow for that rigorous a game schedule.

Alignment-wise - my character will likely lean somewhere between chaotic neutral to neutral evil. He's not a heroic good guy out to save the maiden, but he's also not going to go out of his way to tie the maiden to the train tracks (without a good reason, that is). Race: Iksar Class: Ranger I don't plan on him being particularly prejudice against other races, necessarily, so it doesn't have to be an Iksar-only guild type.

There are a handful of guilds that have been recommended since my return, but I'd love to get the full spectrum so I can pick the right "home" and make some new friends to hang out with :)
    HaphazardAllure and Kittybock like this.
  2. Aran Anar Active Member

Welcome to Antonia Bayle ^.^ Send me a tell in game I would be happy to help you, I have my own role play, crafting guild and we do happen to do stories and books :D < Arania > a Elf theme guild, Dark elf, high elf , wood elf ,half ellf all unity storyline to help the gnomes battle the beer burping dwarf problem ;) in Freeport teir 1 guild hall you can visit the guild hall anytime simply find the Teir 1 guild hall in Freeport and Right click on hall outside door then choose visit then type in Arania and then click enter, Message me or anyone in game in guild /who all arania, you would be the most perfect fit have fun,

Mortal Champion Anran Arnar the Guild Hall Constructor
  3. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Welcome to AB. Sadly, we are on more heavily during days, until the weekend rolls around. We are a friendly, tight-knit bunch, though not heavy on RP. If you do not find a suitable home, please give me a shout.

I do applaud you on trying to find a Guild which is a good fit. So many ask for guilds, without requesting details.

May your paths be fair and your pints be full,

Kitty
  4. TheAmir New Member

Thank you both :)

I re-rolled my Iksar to a fury and will be tweaking his bio a bit. I'm still looking for a suitable guild - preferably RP and one who accepts chaotic-neutralish characters, so I'm not sure I'd be a fit in an elf themed or non-RP themed guild, but I really do appreciate the welcomes and info!
    Kittybock likes this.
  5. Aran Anar Active Member

Yes you be good fit for Arania, we do not invite, Dwarf, Oger, Troll, Froglock, or Barbarian, so no savage monster types, all other classes are good, we like the Iskar they are a smart race. Those 5 we not invite to guild where enemy to Elf's in stories that is why we not invite them to guild.
    Hard to find a active role play guild but there are a lot of good role play theme type guilds on the server some from long ago, as for mine I give members small chores or quests to do for fun and for role play and they get rewarded with appearance gear and guild rank promotes :D
    Looking for one player of each class type to join would be nice to have every class in game in guild, for now we really need priest classes and a good Guardian, but I take any class in game, read my post here on Arania guild recruit for plane of war, anyways have fun and good luck,

- Level 100 Anran Arnar Dark Elf ( with high elf and wood elf illusions) assassin / level 72 alchemy

Click and read you might like the story I created here :

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...le-server-recruiting-for-plane-of-war.540118/