Reroll guild Endorean on Antonia Bayle recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zerm, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Falcons New Member

Think i am going to go with a Necro. See you all there!
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

I'm interested also...will bring a level 12 Warden
  3. Tanilya New Member

I have a level 12 monk and my husband has a level 12 warlock. We're both interested in joining too. :)
  4. Xaqshnr New Member

What time do you plan to form the guild up tomorrow. Wife and I should be around tomorrow most of the day. We may be able to plan the babies nap so we can be availbe to help.
  5. Zerm New Member

Welcome tanilya!

And Xaqshner creation will be at 8:30 PM EST. if for some reason you cannot attend it it not a big deal we can always invite at a later time.
  6. Rose77 New Member

This sounds interesting.
    I am a returning player, quit back in 2010 and never raided or did anything besides collection and housing in the past.
    I've always been curious about the raiding and grouping part of the game, and this looks like an interesting way to start over and try it out.
    I would like to play conjurer. What level can I be before sign up tomorrow?
  7. Zerm New Member

Hello and welcome! this is fantastic everyone is picking great classes, not many doubles!

Hiya we are looking for 10-15 for starting. i will also be posting the 10-30 lvl plan and events which will be included.
  8. Teddybear New Member

Hey I'm a new char just starting the game and having a blast, I will probably be putting a lot of time in the game but as of now I am a level 10 asaria assassin named Cyberi and I am looking for a guild. Send me a message if you think I'm good enough.
  9. Teddybear New Member

I would really enjoy playing and lvling with this guild of evenly matched players :)
  10. Xaqshnr New Member

Sounds good. We ought to be there. Baby goes to bed at about 7 eastern so we'll look for you about 8:30.
  11. Zerm New Member

Hello all! I would like to start by thanking everyone who is making this possible, i am very excited for this adventure through Everquest 2!

This is the last post i will be posting referencing the creation of this guild, For those interested Registering on the guild website Endorean111.guildportal.com is crucial to stay updated on the direction of the guild and polls/suggestions. Also creation will be in qeynos at 8:30 EST tomorrow july 6th. i will be on roughly 1 hour before creation in preparation for the event. Any evil allied members joining can stay in your city and invites will be passed out immediately after we are formed.

thank you all

PS for those who are interested in the guild in the future please visit our website or contact me directly.

- Zerm
  12. revengetoall Member

hope to see you all there, and hope the holiday festivities went well for al