Reroll guild Endorean on Antonia Bayle recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zerm, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Zerm New Member

Hello,

Endorean is a Re-roll guild located on Antonia Bayle, the purpose of this guild is to start a group of people at level 1 and level up together.

Alittle about me.

I began playing EQ1 in 2000 and played till 04, began playing EQ and raided 5 days a week till KoS. I moved over to WoW and Planetside, raiding HM and running arenas, specifically, in wow. I decided a couple months ago to boot back up my EQ2 accounts and have been playing again ever since.

Plan.
    We will assemble any interested /future members on July 6 for guild formation and the idea is to start between lvl of 1- 10; from then out it will be leveling and guild leveling and upon reaching 95,raiding is in our future.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me via forums

Thanks
  2. Blacknblu New Member

Hey there Zerm! Been looking for this kinds guild. Returning player here have not played in a year or so, Just returning and want to see the game. Will be looking forward to the 6th
  3. Zerm New Member

Welcome aboard! fantastic news. i will be on my alt wizard Zerm the 6th and formation will be around 8;30 PM EST!
  4. Zerm New Member

UPDATE: Currently starting with.

Wizard
    Dirge
    SK
    Ranger
  5. Blacknblu New Member

Rolling a chanter
  6. Malachy Well-Known Member

So...in a DM you could go from level 20/10AA to level 95/340AA in about 4hrs.

Can you elaborate on how you are going to level? Most people tend to race to end game or take things slowly and try to form a core group of dedicated players by doing some things like this:

-Complete all HQs (move AA slider to keep them in level range)
    -Complete all Signature questlines (same as above)
    -Complete all Guild Raid Achievements (chrono'd or within level range, other restrictions considered)

It's a slow progression that can take weeks, months or over a year depending on the pace of the guild and the standards they set to complete them. What hours are you going to be active and which, if any of the above, would you be adopting?
  7. Zerm New Member

UPDATE:

This is not a race to end game. this guild is to level up and get to know each other so by the time we reach endgame everyone is on the same page. Realistically not everyone that joins us will make it to endgame i am expecting that, but those who do will have the option to start raiding as that is the long long term goal.

Short term i personal am looking to do most heritages and a lot of the sigs and would be content reaching endgame in a 1-2 month ( or shorter) time frame. Epics will be high priority.

Creation day. Endorean will be created on july 6th at 8:30 EST. Members attending creation will need to be at the qeynos guild register 15 min prior ideally already lvl 5-10 to kick off the guild.

A guild website is in the works

If i did not answer everyone's questions in this message please contact me for voice chat or PM.

- Zerm
  8. Zerm New Member

a Bare bones website is currently up and active, any members interested in starting a quick register would be greatly appreciated.

Endorean111.guildportal.com

- Zerm
  9. allnighter New Member

This sounds like a wonderful idea. I will bring a fury.
  10. Zerm New Member

UPDATE:

The guild website is a working progress, a officers application has been posted under the general forums. For the beginning three initial officers will be selected for those interested in leadership. from then on out we will branch off to 1 leader 2 Senior Officers ( which can only be promoted after being a officer) and 5 base offices will help lead this guild.

Any interested in encouraged to apply.

Second.
    for those joining us on the 6th for creation registering to the guild website would be fantastic.

- Zerm
  11. Varamyr New Member

Hello. I am very interested in joining your new reroll guild. Returning playing and would like to start over.
    I would like to roll a brigand if that would be okay. or if there is any specific class you need let me know.

Look forward to joining you on the 6th
  12. Zerm New Member

Hello and welcome! as i have told the others a good starting point for us will be between the lvls of 5-10 ( considering we need to be in a city for the creation).

A brigand works great we have yet have someone roll one.

talk to you soon

- Zerm
  13. Deathcry New Member

Hello,

I would like to join your reroll guild. I have rolled up a defiler on AB and look forward to seeing you on the 6th.
  14. Zerm New Member

Welcome Deathcry!

More information posted in the forums section of the working progress website

Clearing up some questions.

I am very excited for launch day, lots of interest and alot of eager players!
    it is great to have everyone aboard!
  15. Senkuro New Member

I'm interested in joining your guild. Who would I need to send a message to?

Edit: Never mind. I will notify on the 6th. I have applied on the site too.
  16. Xaqshnr New Member

My wife and I may be interested. Paladin and Templar team. We are already level 15 though. We play mostly in the evenings because we have a 6mth daughter. We will also be working rotating schedules.. I work on shift at the fire department and she will be on shift working EMS soon.
  17. Falcons New Member

Sounds like fun, i will be there! Ill let you know what class i decide once i figure it out.
  18. Zerm New Member

that is no prob you guys are still in range of the starters ( 10-15) if you just hang around there till sunday it wont be a issue, but level at your own pace.
  19. Zerm New Member

Afternoon everyone, Stay posted saturday morning/afternoon after the holiday i will be posting in reference to the creation. important details will be there, with exact location and invite procedure. thank you all for your support and from the looks of it this will be a great experience, i am glad to have you all on board,

- Zerm
  20. Jimbolini Member

I am interested in this as well.

I will check out the forums and look for the information.