Requesting Spooky Homes To Tour This Sunday!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Oct 27, 2016.

1. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Mine was published last year for the NOTD contest, so if you've already seen it, no worries. But if not....

Designer: Kwaizen
    Owner: Drakule
    Name: A Very "Nights of the Dead" Estate
    Location: Prestige Home Portal, Freeblood Lair, The City of Freeport
    Server: Antonia Bayle

The house is a "Museum" attraction, once owned by an infamous Professor Higginbottom. Check out the books in each room for additional details ;)

I would be honored to have you tour. :)
  2. Eliohia2 Active Member

Mine too was published last year for NOTD...
    Designer: Eliohia
    Owner: Capnkordy
    Name: NOTD The Mystery of the Freebloods
    Location: Prestige Home Portal, Freeblood Lair, The City of Qeynos
    Server: Skyfire

make sure to read the books starting with the one at the front door...and there is a hidden room...
  3. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Designer - Shanette
    Owner - Jinglebella
    Name - A Supernatural Carnival by Shanette
    Location - (Leaderboards) Medium Homes (Address) South Qeynos- Jinglebella's Dimensional Pocket
    Server - Maj'Dul

It's a spooky old rundown amusement park type place. Jinkies! :)
  4. Katz Well-Known Member

Designer - Alynaryne
    Owner - Calynevelyn
    Name - Mortecia - Worst House Sitter Ever
    Location - (Leaderboards) Hall of Fame
    Address: Magical Academy Housing, North Freeport, Basement of Arcane Science Building
    Server - Halls of Fate
    There is a book on the table right where you enter that explains what happened.
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

Spooky is ALWAYS good! :)
  6. Niboota Well-Known Member

You guys gave me LOTS of spooky homes! YAY!! Thank you!! :)
  7. Geden Well-Known Member

Owner: Uthanuk
    Designer: Uthanuk
    House: Spaceship Bliox'r
    Location: Freeport city prestige housing portal, Thurgadin grand hall (or Thurgadin city - Thurgadin grand hall)
    Server: Antonia Bayle

Below is the link to the (creepy murder and other horror story) spaceship, original posting in 2014. If you visit please remember to turn your personal torches off for maximum immersion.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ip-blioxr-early-notd-submission.538482/page-2
  8. Katz Well-Known Member

I'm really glad you asked for this because I'm going to tour them too!
  9. Ealdian Well-Known Member

10. kianne Well-Known Member

11. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

Niboota,
    I have a house that is available for you to tour, if you don't already have way too many to tour as it is. It is part of my Everfrost linked home series.

Owner: Vyxtor
    Designer: Vasciagio
    House: University of Necromancy {UON}
    Server: Maj'dul

It is a 3 story build with a main floor that includes: Dean's Office, Kitchen, Common Room, Dinning Hall, and a balcony overlooking a research area. There is a Basement Which is where all class rooms are as well as the Dean's Living Quarters (w/secret room). There is a second floor accessible from the set of stairs near the Common Room and Foyer of the first floor. This floor includes the library/study hall, boys dorm room and bathroom as well as girls dorm room and bathroom. There are notes at the students' desks and a few house actors for flavor.

Vasciagio Bladesong
    Maj'dul
  12. Wizzam Well-Known Member

HOLY RESKIN BATMAN! I just popped through this place, and I am absolutely blown away! Your reskin is by far one of the best I've ever seen! Your ceilings are gorgeous. The rooms each have their own version of spooky, and the place just keeps going! I'm trying hard not to spoil it for others, but seriously, if y'all haven't seen this yet, you NEED to. Vas never disappoints, but this time he brought his A game all the way. WOAH
    And after seeing this place, I'm laying down my editor and tiles, and going home!
  13. kianne Well-Known Member

Ikr this was awesome i truly loved this,BRAVO BRAVO cant wait to go back when hes put in all the house actors
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I was drooling the whole tour last night. I want to just steal the whole place! This will be a great challenge for Niboota not to miss a room. I know I would have if Vas wasn't there during tour. *giggles*
  15. kianne Well-Known Member

lool i can just see her running all over ohh'ing and lovvvve it 'ing and missing rooms lol
  16. Cylene Well-Known Member

I think I might need to make a character for Maj'Dul.
  17. Drezzden New Member

You're welcome to come visit my NoTD home

Designer and Owner : Drezzz
    Name: Revenge of the Dead (NoTD 2016)
    Server: Skyfire
  18. Niboota Well-Known Member

So I went to a Halloween party Saturday night (dressed as Little Red Ridinghood), drank waaay too much, and spent all of Sunday in bed with a hang over. I haven't had a hang over since my early 20s. I forgot how horrible they are! So spooky tour day will take place on Thursday instead!
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Toured all of these houses. Everyone did an awesome job. Very creepy and spooky. Lots of fun touring and putting ideas in my pocket. :eek:
  20. Niboota Well-Known Member

Ok I'm spooky touring now! I'm super excited!!!!! :D