Requesting Spooky Homes To Tour This Sunday!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

I'm wanting to spend Sunday touring spooky homes, but I don't want to take the time to find them on my own (I don't have a lot of free time), so if you have a spooky home or know of a spooky home you think I should see, I'd love it if you guys would add the Designer, Owner, Location, City, and Server to this thread!

Love you guys!!! *group Troll hug... drools on all your heads* Thank you in advance! :)
  2. kianne Well-Known Member

LLamedos guild village and notd16 , skyfire lb massive homes new pub :) enjoy designer/owner/decorator kianneoftroi xx qeynos side felwithe house.. hunni
  3. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

4. Ethini Well-Known Member

Ethini's Frights of Fancy
    5 Erollisi Ln, S. Qeynos
    Owner/Designer Ethini
    Halls of Fate

Newly Published, Large
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

I always go in through the door... could you give me the actual location and city of this home?
  6. kianne Well-Known Member

i edited my post hun sorry i for got u went in via the door :p
  7. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Designer - Wizzam
    Owner - Hellijah
    Location - Freeblood Lair
    City - Freeport
    Server - Maj'Dul
  8. Cylene Well-Known Member

The Witch's Hollow - Notd2016
    Owner: Brenleigh
    Designer: Cylene
    City: Freeport
    Server: Antonia Bayle
  9. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Please visit
    Owner: Fangtastic's Scream Dream
    Designer: Ealdian
    City: Qeynos
    Server: Skyfire

Read all the signs...they're a scream! Thanks!
  10. Niboota Well-Known Member

Thank you!! :)
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

I don't know if Vasciagio is ready to publish his Necromancer's home, but if it is ready, I think you should really tour it. It's really quite amazing, but then all his homes are. I think this is one of my favorites though. :)

Edit: I'll send him here to post it if he's ready for it to be published. :D
    Mystyrys, Cylene, kianne and 2 others like this.
  12. kianne Well-Known Member

omg i need to vote/star it thumbs up it what ever u call it... on this soo badly tell em to plonk it on the lb ... dang it !! :D
  13. kianne Well-Known Member

ive just visited this place its amazing and very imaginative and so funny, the signs made me chuckle out loud, love it :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I almost didn't find this cuz I was looking up Ealdian instead of Fangtastic...Helps if I can read labels...I just thought it was the name of the house. Bonks head. Just a heads up Niboota...there is a teleporter that goes to 2 places...I almost missed it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and kianne like this.
  15. kianne Well-Known Member

LOL i did the same thing.. oh and be careful you dont fall off the world out side in the graveyard i did 3 times but other than that its really cool
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Ocarinah like this.
  16. Cylene Well-Known Member

Just published it ;)
  17. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Best Haunted House I've seen in EQ2...

Owner: Xandina's Guild Game House
    Designer: Xandina and Memnot
    City: Freeport
    Server: Isle of Refuge
  18. Gretel Well-Known Member

Hi Niboota,
    This is also in your "invite Niboota to tour your house" thread, but I think it fits and it's my spooky house I can't submit for the NotD contest because it's already published. :)
    • Designer: Anackira
    • Owner: Triskele
    • Location: The Overlook, via Freeport (Vacant Estate of Unrest)
    • Server: Skyfire
    • Any special notes or comments you would like me to include in the video, or anything you just want to share with me conversationally: As soon as they released the Unrest home I knew I had to decorate one as it was one of my favorite zones in EQ and I enjoy it a lot in EQ2 as well. But what to do with it? I decided that the size, layout, and ambient noise lent itself well to a play on The Shining (book and movie) and so The Overlook was born.
    Edit: *I* think it's spooky thematically, but it's not necessarily Halloween-y, so if it doesn't fit what you're looking for, that's ok!
  19. Lanylle New Member

Hi Niboota: I would like to invite you to visit Lanylle's two haunted houses. They are quite packed, but fun.

Designer: Lanylle
    Owner: Lanylle
    Name: Lanylle's Haunted Horror
    Location: 4 Bayle Court in South Qeynos across from Concordium Tower
    Server: Halls of Fate

2nd house
    Designer: Lanylle
    Owner: Lanylle
    Name: Lanylle's Haunted Horror 2
    Location: Accessed through prestige housing portal - Uncanny Estate

Enjoy your time and thank you in advance.
  20. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Lany is an AWESOME designer! <3