Request: Change LoN Loot Items to Heirloom

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Ainaree, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Ainaree Well-Known Member

I would love to see Legends of Norrath illusion and particle items made Heirloom - I have several claimed on characters that used to be my primary at the time but now just sit there because the items are No-Trade. I would be happy if they were made Heirloom Attunable since purchasing an unattuner from the cash shop would be much easier than ever finding all these cards again. Thanks. :)

Examples!:
    Wolves Howl
    Sathirian Curse
    Fury of the Di'zok
    Dance of the Bellywhumper
    Grasp of Anashti
    Vision of the Deep
    Vision of Fury

...There's tons more. Anyhow. Heirloom, please!
    Pixilicious, Tahuti, Jrel and 8 others like this.
  2. Xillean Well-Known Member

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Same thing here, lots of very cool lon items across my toons over the last 6 years that I would love to be able to move to my current main.
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

Honestly I would be fine with this myself. There are some old LON Claims I would love to move to alts.
    Jrel, Naudi, Taivr and 1 other person like this.
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Agreed. +1000.
    Naudi likes this.
  5. Sylke Well-Known Member

And think of all the SC that'll be spent on Unattuners!
  6. Juraviel Active Member

I'd love to see this change too. I've had to /petition numerous times to have an item moved over the years and it would be nice not to have to waste SOE's time with things like that.
    Naudi likes this.
  7. Kalmaraa Active Member

I agree 100% here would love to see them heirloom.
    Naudi likes this.
  8. Asurea Member

/Sign

Exactly as written. Would be cool if they were just straight up heirloom, no unattuner required, but I'd be perfectly happy with just being ABLE to use an unattuner!
  9. Balbasur Active Member

can this be done for the illusions also
    Naudi likes this.
  10. Ainaree Well-Known Member

I'd like it done with all LoN items if possible!
    Pixilicious, Jrel, Naudi and 2 others like this.
  11. Taivr Member

I would love this so much.

Stuff I have that is no-trade:
    Personal Theme Music: Cazic Thule (one time only scenario reward)
    Legends Display Case (also one time only)
    Burning Gloves
    and especially Harbinger of Doom (from an old tournament pack that is no longer obtainable)

And all of them on characters I'd like to get them off of. The one time I petitioned to have something moved they told me in all caps that they would not move a LoN item again, so I would think making all this stuff heirloom is long overdue.
  12. Lady Marlyn Member

I have to agree with what I have read here. I have to admit though that I am most interested in seeing the Magical Houses Deeds go to Heirloom or be able to be attained easier. I have one character living in New Halas and one in Gorowyn that I would love to get the Magical Deeds for.:)
    Naudi likes this.
  13. Sambril Well-Known Member

Would really like this also
  14. cellinaire Well-Known Member

Agreed !!!!!!!!!

Plz plz plz plz SOE =) you can make a LOT of people happy just with this change!
  15. Charlice Well-Known Member

Yes please. Make it happen SoE! :)
    cellinaire likes this.
  16. Jrel Well-Known Member

Yes please!
  17. Kelvmor Active Member

I concur with this!

Also, maybe some sort of merchant that allows us to buy back LoN items we've claimed as sort of a one-time only thing, if you've deleted them?
  18. Talathionwins Active Member

+999999999999999999999

Don't see why they are not hierloom. They shouldn't even have to be attuned because they are special.
  19. Ainaree Well-Known Member

C'mon weekly feature! :)
  20. Koko Well-Known Member

They're looking into the charms, consider me on your bandwagon* now!

*Many items introduced through LoN are 'one of a kind' scenario rewards which, once claimed, cannot be obtained on any other character. This is incredibly unfortunate, as a 'price gateway' does not objectify limitation regarding these items (you can't pay to get more). For this reason, I support this change! ;3