Request: Change LoN Loot Items to Heirloom

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Ainaree, Mar 11, 2014.

1. VeilShard Active Member

I so much agree with this. Also if they are going to make items heirloom please also make it so the housing can be transferred. Some of those are so hard to get. I claimed one on a character I ended up not wanting on another server and had to delete her and her dimensional pocket. I tried petitioning to get it back but didn't want to spend 25 to transfer and buy a new slot just to keep an unwanted character around for the house. I thought about it but it really wasn't worth it. I would love to have it on a different character but they couldn't do it so I felt I've lost out big time. I realize it was my mistake but stuff like Lon which is so rare and hard to get should be able to be moved around. Most people have many Many characters and those pesky rare no trade items that we May never get to use again.
  2. GummyShoe New Member

Badge of Thyr/Kromise would be a nice add to the list. All lon loot cards should be heirloom in my opinion. Most of them are but I think they all should be. Please update this!
  3. Zozzo New Member

Since I'm a returning noob (played briefly back in 2006-2007) I am not in your exact situation, but I do have a few one time only claim items like the talking Lucan statue I'd like to move to my main. Any one time obtainable only fluff stuff should be heirloom. I might actually justify a character transfer of my old SK on crushbone to AB to get that stuff moved. Rewarding your players with one time items is cool, but limiting which toons can use em is not.
  4. Katz Well-Known Member

Yes! Heirloom! and make some of the items placed in houses usable by all people or maybe just all on same account like the wine cart.
  5. Lady Marlyn Member

I had not thought of making the Magical House Deeds Heirloom but it just might make them easier to get verses the LON Loot Card Search. I would even spend Loyalty Tokens on them if they showed up there. :)
  6. Rainmare Well-Known Member

there's a lot of loot cards I have I don't claim precisesly becuase they aren't hierloom, like the clowing eyes and most the illusion effects. cause if I decide I want to give it to someone else or i don't wnat to use it on that oon anymore I'm kinda SOL with it being usable on a toon that might use it
  7. Pixilicious Well-Known Member