Red adorns in ROR

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Jrox, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

To give a good answer, you need a couple hundred data points to get a meaningful statistical universe, not just one or two people running the things. And the crowdsourced data is being picked up from the lines in the logfiles that say more or less "you looted X". I don't think the plugin harvesting the loot data has been updated in years, and even if someone retrofitted it to look for /westernsalute it wouldn't give an accurate picture, because you can also just click the buff off and not use the command, as well as use the emote in other contexts.

Graceless RoR kills get bonus rolls on a bonus loot table. I don't know that it's every mob, or just the end mob. Taled may have an opinion there. My own anecdotal experience is that the Graceless kills just don't reward anything that different excepting more merc armor, YMMV.
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

Because i got another blue adornment out of solo graceless: Maybe You missunderstood my comment: If you get additional better loot for the same effort on killing the last named graceless, you will get at least twice the chance of getting an adornment.

I think i never got a red one, but blue and white ones are common in the chest of the graceless last solo named.
  3. Jrox Well-Known Member

The ones I have from the Solo do NOT work in H1's...