Rangers to be...where do you stand?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-netwerkingyuppie, Nov 10, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-napalmo Guest

Power isnt what Im looking for. Im in it because I enjoy playing Ranger/Hunter characters. Like I posted before, this bow is really buggy and silly looking. Im almost tempted to try and become an Assassin. But yeah its early, but Ive leanred from the past that waiting for change, is a long process and sometimes doesnt happen.

Time for City of Heroes.
  2. ARCHIVED-faranthil Guest

played a ranger in EQ1, SWG, and my entire RPG career (lol)... needless to say rangers are complex to play, being loners and very useful in groups at the same time. Should everyone play rangers? Silly question that can be asked about all classes. But it should be noted that the ranger class, I believe, has a higher difficulty of being played *successfully* then most of the other class... Being that they all have a pretty much straight forward play style and rangers tend to be everywhere and nowhere at once.

What the Future holds for rangers? I am not sure i am not a fortune teller, but previous experiences tell me that they will definetely be a commodity to be desired as we go up in strength. We will get some pretty crazy updates as being a class that is not normally high in demand early one when we do get up there. The devs will definetely start to rationalize the things we *can* do and things we *should* do and the things we *don't*.

just my *dos centavos*