RANGERS Highest Hit Chart

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Gerdos, Aug 27, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-LoreLady Guest

2. ARCHIVED-dazzerd Guest

2nd highest hitting ranger on SP

[IMG][IMG]46.Subtle Unity Splitpaw

Tho that was without the str aa:)

46th highest melee hit aint too bad either

Subtle

Message Edited by dazzerd on 10-10-2006 02:23 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-Gerdos Guest

Lorelady, what's your characters name, guild, server??
    Subtle, nice .. although, i find it hard to believe you can get a HH over 18k (against a T7 mob) without Perfectionist. In fact, i'm not aware of any ranger with a HH over 17k where they dont have Perfectionist. A lot of rangers would be curious to know how you got over 19k without Perfectionist.
    /updated
  4. ARCHIVED-Serakk Guest

Serak Merciless Mistmoore 18,228
    http://eq2players.station.sony.com/...&rank=meleeHitRankServer&type=HighestMeleeHit
  5. ARCHIVED-yellowbelly08 Guest

Hi all i just got my highest hit of just under 18.9k <master, perfectionist> in Labs. I play in Qeynos on a pvp server and i wonder if most if not all of the higher hits are after a brigands dispatch?
    Galoro 70 Ranger Nagafen
  6. ARCHIVED-Wil81115 Guest

16,205 Defiant Kithicor
  7. ARCHIVED-doyler2k Guest

18,008k in labs on the first drake at the bottom of the stairs :)

Isnt it annoying how many times SS can be parried/deflected...oh well.

Pantheron
    TheBlackHand
    Runnyeye
  8. ARCHIVED-cahv Guest

highest hit: 16,197
    Cahvanon, Oasis Server

Cahvanon Delrusa, 70 Ranger, Oasis, Guild Genesis
    Drevkrol Shessla, 70 Defiler, Oasis, Guild Genesis
  9. ARCHIVED-4321rdfer Guest

Need to be updated, I have a high hit of 17523..... If you want proof just look at my EQ2players file

Anap Order of Pain Blackburrow
    Message Edited by 4321rdfer on 12-12-2006 03:44 PM
  10. ARCHIVED-Gerdos Guest

/updated
    I dont check the official boards anymore, so relying on people to post their new HH before i can add them to the list.
  11. ARCHIVED-LoreLady Guest

You asked earlier - its Mortred - Befallen..

And the leaderboards are unrelyable.. I saw myself hit 17000ish (17,000 something) last friday and its still not updated to what its at..

Also, Snipers shot does appear to have a small boost to damage from the update to my memory (although it might be hazy lol)

I think it was one of the last things i posted before my account canceled, so I am posting on here alil late.

Message Edited by LoreLady on 12-12-2006 05:32 PM
  12. ARCHIVED-djcinder Guest

Hello,
    Can you update my high hit, Eshikia - Oasis, new high hit is 18,234...
    Thanks
  13. ARCHIVED-EomerFarstar Guest

16, 432 or so. Adept 3 Snipers Shot, T8 Ammo and used Ichorstrand. Mob was adept 3 Dispatched.
  14. ARCHIVED-hieronymus Guest

20,037 but leader board seems all over the place
  15. ARCHIVED-schlamo Guest

Biting Hiero's heels on RE with 19986 :smileyhappy:
  16. ARCHIVED-LoreLady Guest

Yea, your not even ON the befallen boards -th e highest hit for rangers is 19k..
  17. ARCHIVED-Gareorn Guest

For those who've done the Marr trials, you'll have magical hits over 40K. Mine is 44.3K ranked 66 for Rangers worldwide. lol.
  18. ARCHIVED-Gerdos Guest

/updated

GRATS Hiero (Runnyeye). 1st to break 20k (or at least the 1st to inform me). I'd image more rangers with Perfectionist should be hitting 20k soon. Puts you on top of the leader board.

Lorelady, i've included you, but cant put your 17k ish score in until the official site updates their records. Your current top is 16,432. Btw, where does "Mortred" come from? (I did a search, and found 7-8 players sharing the same name.)

I loved the STR line from the Predator AA tree. I had built my whole game around (M1) Rain of Arrows, and i love the 2min recast on it. (M1) Sniper Shot at 10mins (1/2 of my SS were crits, reguarly criting for 18-19k) and the added 15% dmg to both CA's is sweet. Once i switched to INT line, i was parsing similliar numbers to the STR line. Took a awhile before i started beating it. There's no doubt in my mind, STR line is more practical for the everyday ranger, in solo, group and raid situations. The INT line, while potentially better, is more dependent on equipment and group setup to take full advantage. Poisons alone wont beat the STR line. I've maxed out the new benefits to Caustic and RoA in the new AAs. Be interesting to test them again (actually, i think INT line better for how i'm setup :smileysad:, but ... i just miss the 2min/10min reuse time and 15% bonus to dmg on RoA/SS) ... might just play with it for a few weeks until i can beat 20k. :smileywink:

Keep 'em coming.

(PS. I usually update the board, without posting an /update post).

Message Edited by Gerdos on 12-14-2006 07:36 AM
  19. ARCHIVED-doyler2k Guest

Cant see me breaking 20k now with changing over to the Int/agi AAs now.Gratz hiero and close call djax :)

Tempted to respec to get into the 20k club.Btw what was your str for that record?

PS i got an 18k with that setup recently...was v lucky :)

Message Edited by doyler2k on 12-13-2006 09:19 PM
  20. ARCHIVED-hieronymus Guest

hitting a max sniper shot is more about luck than anything else tbh. I have used it and hit 9k then i auto ranged for more with the next shot!!! I have been rezzed, went straight into invis and shot it for 16k, this was with revive sickness so at the end of the day its down to the debuffs from your fellow players more than anything else.
    My usual group raid set up doesnt normally have any str buffers so it is more down to coercer for dps mod and timing sniper with brigand debuff and using focus for best results.