Question about a painting

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by mouser, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

3 years worth of packs...but they're all the same pack because it took me that long to get the Gorown housing deed.

Edit: I did run through the tutorial...it made about as much sense as playing Bridge with self.
  2. Lucus Well-Known Member

I kinda feel the same way about the more current scenarios with my deck and it annoys me. The last scenarios in the older ones with the nice loot cards can't be won by questing. need to get lucky with some strong unit cards lol.
  3. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I went through the tutrorial, and it ... I tried to play it. Lost fast. and that wasn't even against other players.
  4. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

The tutorial didn't get into the deck building thing. If that actually matters, then maybe it should.
    Edit: If it did I was already too overwhelmed to absorb.
  5. Lucus Well-Known Member

ok then try it another way instead of trying to absorb *everything* run a tutorial scenario and try to remember a couple of the instructions/mechanics and then see the next day if you can remember them.
  6. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Is there a reason to do so? I messed around with it, did the tutorial and honestly...what's the point?
    It sure as heck was not fun.
  7. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

My husband just scampered off with my spare mouse. So now I get to move the monitor an the mouse setting up my new comp....oddly enough he left me with 2 keyboards.
  8. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

I failed miserably the first game that I chose my own actions... >.> So I have my hubby play it for me. >.< And he can't beat the scenario for the golden cocatrice egg house item, and he's actually a decent strategist.
    The mermaid painting he did get for me, during the Erollisi event in LON. He talked me through that one, so I sort of played it myself.. except every time I tried to do a move on my own he'd say no, do this this and this instead, and I won. >.>
    Did I mention I suck at strategy based games? XD I'll just stay here and decorate, thanks. XD