(PvP) Pally + SK heals

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Busko, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Busko Glads

Please give me the reason why nerfs are all ready happening without any reason for it ? what have you seen on beta that makes % based heals op ?

ok granted pallys heals need a little tone down because a few players dont know how to deal with a tank class that can heal lol funny really what makes them any different to attacking a healer everyone knows pallys dps is crap if they keep healing they have no power i know iv played a pally in PvP since the start and SK heals are a laughing joke 30-50 heal app1 remember thats what we all going to be using until we all geared and just lucky looting adepts or masters but at level 34 and healing for 40-50 is not just a nerf its dam right big finger to pallys and sk.

just because someone got beat or 2 pallys in a group out healed dps from another grp omg they are tank healers what do you expect, dont just nerf heals because of that, no one is going to play a tank you do this... again doing updates that the players dont want, you are all ready making players that love them 2 classes quit.

maybe ask the players that play this class a lot on how they should deal with heals because iv had loads of 1v1 playing a sk my heals dont keep me alive at all dread to think when they all have master spells and MC armor that the dps will out heal anything i try and even at % based heals never mind the crap it is now..

HT Grandmaster @ 34 not op but heals are im sure we have been here many times before why cant you just leave things alone.......unless you tell me PvP gear is coming with heals ward procs ect because your taking away what makes pallys + SK solo players need.

can we test PvP with MC gear and adept 1s because then you will get a all round feel on how heals are working vs dps thats inc.

(Glads) SK + Pally i know the Dev's dont like me but hey some times the truth hurts.
  2. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

People have provided act parses with actual numbers proving that crusaders are overly effective in PvP. This is already known since before, there's a reason there are always so many SKs on PvP servers :p
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Don't the patch notes say *all* TL servers are going to see these changes, and that they affect most fighter heals in general?

Oh boy, be prepared for the onslaught of "PvP nerfs are affecting PvE servers!" incoming in 3....2.....1.....

Here's the quote:

ABILITIES
    Most Fighter heals on all Time-Locked ruleset servers are no longer be percentage based.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-update-notes-monday-february-11-2019.588458/
  4. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Yeah that was my thought as well lol.
    Siren likes this.
  5. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Asked a SK on fg, they appear to be unchanged over there
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

That''s most likely because we are still in beta over here. ;) The patches haven't gone live yet. I imagine these changes won't hit Fallen Gate until March, when/if Nagafen officially launches.
    Tharrakor likes this.
  7. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Oh yeah ofcourse I completely forgot about that
    Siren likes this.