Public Perception of Templars

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-Merrilee, Nov 29, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-thomasza Guest

**REMOVED POST DUE TO TROLLING***
    Message Edited by Raijinn Thunderguard on 12-07-2005 10:49 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-Copperhand Guest

I have not experienced any problems getting a group when I want one. I have often gotten tells in the middle of crafting or doing other things by players asking me to come group with them. Players whom I have never met or grouped with before, not friends or guildmates. I have never been overlooked or thrown out of a group etc. because a druid or shaman was available. Groups I have been in with more than one healer (assuming its not another templar) have always relied on me to be the main healer. Nobody has ever asked me why I don't DPS or has suggested that I am not pulling my weight because my DPS output is low. I have never been in a group where another players has said something like 'I hear Templars suck now'.
    *My* main problem with Templars currenty is 2-fold:
    1) The cast and recast timers on my heals are just too long.
    2) There are several large portions of the game that templars do not do well in - solo and casual groups. We may be satisfactory/good/great (depending on who you listen too) at hardcore groups but I want to be able to play all three aspects of the game reasonably effectively. Reasonably effectively means I have fun doing it. My other alts don't have these kinds of playstyle restrictions. [I have not done enough raiding to comment on raiding].
    Message Edited by Copperhand on 12-08-2005 09:06 AM
  3. ARCHIVED-Takeo101 Guest

Hmm...a good mt can separate for "real" mezzing....step back, swing what have ya. Maybe if they just added a solid root component...that would make it a little easier to know what the hell I am talking about when I say "locked %t". Even if they can still fling spells, it would be workable. But I loathe the whole concept of Sign. Gimme back me str debuff, and since you waited so long to do it, I want some solid negatives to all the o-skills of the target....yeah, thats the ticket....

Lates.