Producer's Letter: Class Changes on Beta

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Xakanis Active Member

I believe you're missing the point of that post. Instead of having auto attacks, you apply that which effects auto attacks to its respective type of ability, be it spell, or combat. I never should have used the word; "melee". The developers said they wanted a game where we are clicking for our damage, rather than what we have now, with free damage.
  2. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Well, I wasn't able to test my toon during Beta because of work.
    I must say that this monkeying around with the berzerker skills at this stage of the game is a load of BS. I may as well play a different class altogether cuz now my toon is severely crippled. Why did this have to be changed in the first place? My "Vision of Madness" doesn't even work. Why can't I be Reckless if I want to be. Why don't I have use of my class like I used to? I hate what you have done to my class and I bet most that play the class feel the same way. Maybe you should give all the zerkers wings so we can run away from mobs instead of holding them. I can't even do what I used to do in the Temple of Veeshan how is that gonna work for me in upper level instances even at lvl 100? Why don't you just leave stuff alone or fix **** that is broken, was my class really broken? WELL IT IS NOW!!!
    Awkk likes this.