Priority of Social Media over official forums

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Avirodar, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

I am actually not sure where the recommendations are, I just know they exist haha. I never used that feature. I have had friends share new games with me and they usually got it from Facebook recommending it to them.

Yea I learned yesterday when I posted on another forum that Most Recent don't show everything, so sorry about that :( I don't have very many facebook friends, mostly just family, and I see everyone on my feed so I just figured I got everything.

I have been wondering the past few days just how many people USE the social sites besides just talking to friends and family. A very popular streamer on Twitch linked us an article that said Twitch was like the 2nd or 3rd most visited website in the world. I think it was above Facebook and definitely above Twitter. However you don't see THAT many viewers on streams. Yea Tournaments can have hundreds of thousands of viewers, but that ain't every day. It makes me wonder, where does everyone on the internet go? lol. I know Google is the #1 site, so I guess most people just randomly browse the internet instead of doing anything more. And this is me going ramble ramble ramble ramble :D
  2. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

This. X 1000. Yes.
    Wirewhisker, Rhodris and Milliebii like this.
  3. SOE-MOD-02 Member

I am going to close this thread as it is no longer able to give constructive feedback. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.