PoP crafting line

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Soara2, May 20, 2018.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I don't use that many in the weekly, but I do use more than 20 sometimes during the questline. and I "top off" on EMDs every time I go by the chest in the weekly.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I seldom run the weekly - I was referring to the sig line only. :cool:
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

I use a lot just because I sometimes get stupid and don't pay attention so I emd just about everything just so I can run around like a crazy person and not have to worry about it. I've actually died numerous times from the steam, I'll click the valve and then just run through without waiting for the steam to come out /facepalm see stupid things LOL

The one I hate the most is the portals to nowhere, don't know why it just seems to take forever to do that one.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I have the most amazing ability to blunder into aggro bots, so I neutralize the roamers and the guys in the niches in the central hallway etc. For me, harvesting the extra mats is not a big deal, and once I have neutralized all the aggro bots, I can run around without having to pay as much attention to avoid big-butting into one. I'd rather go for the overkill! ;)
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I always harvest 20 of each. You are right; it is not a big deal. :)
    Xianthia likes this.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Twenty is my EMD magic number!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you. I understand that Adventure level is not required for the Tradeskill line, I have progressive MS and along with it, I have tremors and spasms, so its hard enough to get a max level adventurer through anything, let alone ones that are all below level 80. Its alright, I just plod along and do what I can, when I can *smiles*.
    Rhodris and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Mirt Well-Known Member

It's very lacking in terms of a crafting line and feels hastily put together.
    Lasai, Kheldar, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  9. Dude Well-Known Member

I finally did the PoP crafting line. I liked it. I especially liked the amount of tradeskill XP granted. I started at 100. By the end of the first quest, I was 108. By the end of the second quest I was maxed out. I can't believe I used to grind tradeskill writs to mindlessly level.
    Breanna, Sigrdrifa and Xianthia like this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

When we had to make them in the sig line I took a lot of time and made a ton so I could blast anything that thought of moving because as others have stated, I too have the uncanny ability to run right into anything that can insta kill me no matter how many times I have done the area.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.