Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

:)

If I were to re-create my grandparents' home, it would probably be on the TInkerer's Isle and I'd need a LOT of tropical-type plants to do their garden justice. :)

And lots of Leviathans and fish and what-not in the sea! :D

Uwk
    who just wishes we could get a Leviathan house plushie somehow and not just a museum stick figure... :)
    Trixwynter and Merriel like this.
  2. Rawl Well-Known Member

I got a request for a large aquarium, so I am working on this. (Isn't done yet.) Just thought I'd get your opinion(s). I made this so you could use the water tiles to fill in the sides, (1 each as the opening is square,) and 2 side by side to fill the front, at least that is my hope for how it will work, I can't guarantee anything at this point :)

[IMG]
    Quiarrah, Merriel, Trixwynter and 3 others like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Looking good! :D

Is there any way to put a small handle, or hinges on the back, or something to indicate that the top thing is a lid you can lift up to access the tank (not that it needs to be animated, just that if it were in real life, you should be able to do that)? :)

Uwk
    Merriel, Trixwynter and Rawl like this.
  4. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Love the aquarium Rawl, I would get several of those!
  5. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Rawl beat me to it....ah well mine is much different anyway
  6. Rawl Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can had handles to the top or something to indicate the top comes off. It isn't done yet. Just wanted to let you all see it and get feedback. :)
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

In that case, thumb's-up! :)

If that's too freaky for the triangle count, maybe a texture "carved niche" or something too. ;->

Uwk
    Merriel, Rawl and Trixwynter like this.
  8. Rawl Well-Known Member

I am considering putting a more plain image on the back panel so as not to distract from what you put into the tank. This is what I have in mind. Which do you prefer? The prior one or this one? As mentioned on the FB page, this new background allows for more versatility.

[IMG]
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I prefer the background in the first image a lot more. :)
  10. Rawl Well-Known Member

I think this is how it will look when I submit it, unless I get feedback which makes me want to change it.
    [IMG]
    I added handles on top as well as some detailing on the lid on top and where it meets the metal.
  11. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted: The Large Empty Fish Tank to Player Studio
    I hope you like it. (BTW, I ask if they could to install the water tile texture to where the glass side are. If they don't then the water tiles should fit okay.)

[IMG]
  12. Rawl Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'm sorry I didn't use that background. This more plain one will allow for more versatility. I hope this is okay.
  13. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

No problem, I still can see myself buying some as I am a sucker for aquariums (irl and in game). :)
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Same here! :D

And yeah, while I liked the first one a lot, I do think the second one is pretty cool, too, and perhaps less eye-catching, when the fish/plants/etc. (I'm even looking at sinking one of my othmir apprentices in one, if I can still reach him somehow afterwards ;->) should be the main thing. But, if I want a real fancy background, I guess tiles/dividers would be the way to go! :)

Uwk
  15. Merriel Well-Known Member

Omg, Jerry, I LOVE the aquarium! I actually hope they decline putting a water texture to it though, because this will not only make a great aquarium, but a great terrarium as well. If they put glass sides, that would be fine, then if we want the watery effect, we can always drop some watery tiles alongside the glass. This item is FABULOUS!

Shadowplay, I do hope you will continue with yours too, as I don't think we can ever get enough aquariums/terrariums in game. :)
  16. Rawl Well-Known Member

Here is the basic texture for the Kitchen Utility Shelf,

[IMG]
    Trixwynter, Merriel, Finora and 2 others like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That's very cool! You can also see how a smith might make one of those in "real life"! :)

Uwk
    Trixwynter, Merriel and Rawl like this.
  18. Rawl Well-Known Member

I just submitted this to Player Studio[IMG]
    Cylene, Ocarinah, Finora and 2 others like this.
  19. Rawl Well-Known Member

I got a request to make a chalkboard from the Facebook Friends on my Stuff I created for Player Studio group. Do you want different wood texture on the frame? if so, suggestions please.[IMG]
  20. Elduren Well-Known Member

Oh damn. I need this in the next 90 minutes!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rawl like this.