[Planning] Cathedral Competition

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Eliohia Member

haha I kinda like the name Voice of the Gods.....Altar your deity lol
  2. Sibelle Member

I like this idea. I haven't tried one of the contests yet but I know there was a small contest for altars at the Bloodmoon festival on AB.. and supposedly only one person entered. So it seems there may be a demand for it, but that venue was not that effective for it.

I've been plotting to decorate some priestly places anyway. Would the limitations be to more Cathedral-y places or would sacred spaces work? I am asking because I just do not see Quellious and some other gods having Cathedrals..
  3. Mary the Prophetess Active Member

4. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

SACRED SPACES! You win, Sibelle! And totally on accident, too!

We're looking at doing Sacred Spaces for this round. We might limit it to just Cathedrals, or just Temples or something some other time, but we wanted to let people exercise their creativity this time around.

We're also trying to decide if we should limit it to worshippable Norrathian deities, any Norrathain deities or demigods, any thing or person in Norrath you want to build a Sacred Space for (EXCEPT the duck mounts, guys. I refuse to judge temples built to duck mounts. Or palm trees. Be sorta serious!), or if it should be open to ANY fantasy deity that you can manage to fit into a Norrathian home.

And no, I am not going to touch real life deities with a ten foot pole. Keep real life politics and real life religion out of the competition, please.
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

What about the Sacred Cabbage! I mean... if I enter, The Minsipone would HAVE to build for the Sacred Cabbage! I mean after all the Sacred Cabbage is an established deity! Forget what I said before about a Troll cathedral (But I probably won't enter. I just want to give you a poke hehe.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

Love it! :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.