Pics of your Warlock!

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Mirama, Apr 4, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Mirama Guest

Was looking for some pictures of some Warlocks for some inspiration, but the last thread I saw was about 5 pages back so why not see what new gear everyone is ******* out! ^_^ Thanks hehe! :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

With Robe:
    [IMG]

Without Robe:

[IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Sanser Guest

Very nice, im personaly no fan of the robe so, is there cloth armor lwith the no robe look in every tier?
  4. ARCHIVED-Mirama Guest

not sure but that hat looks awsome, let's see some more! =)
    Can we still get pointy mage hats or did all of them change to the new warlock hat look. I like the pointy one better =P
  5. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

Sanser wrote:
    There is, but for the most part unless your very lucky you'll get stuck in the robe. The options just aren't as nice stat wise.

The chest I'm wearing in the second pic is actually the one out of the Claymore questline. The stats on it aren't horrible, but you wouldn't want to wear it raiding.
  6. ARCHIVED-CelebornXI Guest

[IMG]
    Here ye go =p

far left is Phero in her normal raid gear
    center is showing off the class gear i have, shoulders gloves and boots(cant see the forearms)
    with the dracomancer bp
    the far right is phero showing off the vine wrapped boots i managed to snag tonight
    ^_^

edit: ma link didnt work at first!
  7. ARCHIVED-Mirama Guest

Is there only 2 Warlocks out there? Show some love <3
  8. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

I think the issue is that the majority of us don't have pictures that are going to be significantly different from anyone else's ... hehe. A few changes of color here and there, maybe a different weapon.
  9. ARCHIVED-funky_gibbon Guest

I have never been a fan of the robe either.

[IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-Avatare Guest

[IMG]

A rare sighting of Wayoff Target
  11. ARCHIVED-inzewood Guest

[IMG]
    eof set and robe of al'kabor
  12. ARCHIVED-Deathspell Guest

I thought the Al'Kabor robe was blue.
  13. ARCHIVED-Jaroth Cloudwalker Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Gromann Guest

The red one drops off avatars, the blue one is our legendary set robe from unrest. I think the actual name of the blue one is Al'Kabor's Spellbound Robe, or something to that effect.
  15. ARCHIVED-JFuller Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Gromann Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Gromann Guest

Is there a setting to take high quality screenshots or something? None of my screenshots look near as good as they do in game.
  18. ARCHIVED-Giggittygiggity Guest

Here I am in some blood gear:

[IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-Aranieq Guest

put a torch in - it makes huge difference if want a good Screeny to show off..
  20. ARCHIVED-Valdar Guest

Aranieq wrote:
    I doubt you'll see anyone from Nagafen post a screenie with a torch :)