Fixed Internally Overseer Legendary Bonus Crate Not giving Overseer reward

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Neffy, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Neffy Member

After patch dated Thursday February 27, 2020 - I got the reward from the legendary quest but not the bonus crate reward. It happened so quickly that I can't be 100% certain but it was definitely an overseer which may have been Wizard Flurggledin, who I already have in my list. There was no activity logged about the bonus crate not giving a reward. I think that duplicate overseers themselves should still be granted as they can be passed onto alts. I will watch out to see if this happens again.

Irrixess, Jrox, Karamella and 18 others like this.
  2. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

We feedbacked this from Test. We thought it might come from having the lockout reset item or maybe from a quest we already had that didn't show as we couldn't get it again. We never had any answer.
  3. Neffy Member

Today I received duplicate overseer from a bonus crate suggesting the item that nuked itself yesterday was not an overseer. Am beginning to suspect it may have been a duplicate quest but as no logs I cannot confirm what it was

Neffy
    Karamella and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Celan Active Member

It's not just the bonus chests. TWICE today I finished an overseer mission with a legendary chest as reward and got...........nothing.
    And since "nothing" - obviously - doesn't show in any logs, can't even make a proper bug report.
    Karamella, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Just to note that we had those lines in our Feb 25th Test patch:
    • Overseer Quest items will now auto-scribe into your overseer quest inventory. Once your account has unlocked an overseer quest you will no longer be able to receive a duplicate of that quest.
    This should have already been on test from day one of Overseer's testing (I never got a duplicate quest chest and my number of yellow/purple quests went right up)
    I didn't get a blank box since the 25th patch (that's not a long time and is no proof).
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

I had it happen today 2 chest no reward, no message of anything.
    Karamella, Lateana and Xianthia like this.
  7. Hot_Rod Member

Happened to me today with a fabled chest, click accept, nothing happened, window closed... Nothing added to inventory, no messages in loot window. Probably a duplicate mission, but wasn't that supposed to give something else rather than give nothing at all? The rewards are bad enough with shinies (you already have) and infusers (that fail) and gear that won't let you enter group zones to start getting better gear...
    Karamella, Breanna and Jaeded like this.
  8. Sylvermune Member

Twice just now; two chests; nothing in them. Did not get the message about duplicate quest tokens.
    Karamella likes this.
  9. Rebelde Active Member

Another 10h reward wasted. Nothing from the chest. Can you PLEASE fix it? Give me another stupid infusion, but nothing?. I knew that would happen. If you already has the mission you will take nothing but it's like the final offense to your players.
  10. Laita Well-Known Member

This happened to me FOUR times today... smh
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Still happens on Test too.
    Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  12. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Has started to happen to me as well. See two chests and one rewards nothing. :(
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Empalas New Member

Have had it happen just about every day since the last patch on at least one chest and already happened today with one of the 5 I completed so far
    Zynt and Breanna like this.
  14. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

Happened to me last night. Got the fabled/mythical reward did not get the regular reward. I have no lore items from Overseer missions on the character.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

This is happening for me too.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Tangris Well-Known Member

Aye, has happened to me as well.
  17. Shadecrafter New Member

Happening to me as well. I have two paid accounts and it happened several times today. On both bonus and regualar rewards.
  18. Claws Member

Same here, one or two empty chest aday. I send in a bug report everytime it happens.
  19. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I had an empty chest today. Care value less than zero right about now, they just can't seem to get anything right so failure becomes the expected.
    Rhodris likes this.
  20. randomplayer Member

Happened again. Fabled quest. No reward in the fabled crate. The Kra'thuk's Magical Properties. 10 hour quest, 20 hour cooldown.

This is crazy.