Fixed Internally Overseer Legendary Bonus Crate Not giving Overseer reward

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Neffy, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

Strange, I have had no issues with this, but I still keep getting the same old junk out of mythical and legendary chests as I do from the standard blue chests.
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Crazier Member

has happened to me now several times on both fabled and legendary chests
  3. Rietwater New Member

Yep me too in last 3 days
    2x legendary
    1x fabled
  4. Tangris Well-Known Member

I have stopped doing 10 hour ones and doing the level below 2.5-5 hour ones and it is quicker cooldown and have received 2 red adorn books and the emp potency one in past 24 hours, it is also less stressful since I tend to not get angry, so it is a win/win.
    Ambrotias and Jaeded like this.
  5. Tyrone Biggums New Member

This is starting to get ridiculous. I have not gotten reward from overseer chests a few times now but today I had a Bonus Mythical with NO reward and a legendary bonus with no reward. Its bad enough I cant get anything decent from them (10 a day since launch) but then to get no rewards from the chests is disheartening.
  6. Thatdarncat Active Member

Happened to me three times in two or three days. I don't really care since the effort involved is so minimal it's not as though it creates any sense of loss but it's starting to become apparent that the 2 to 3 hour Missions are a lot better value than the ten hour ones. Also more fun.
  7. Gegaud New Member

I had the same issue today from my 10h quest. No reward from a fabled crate. No message as to what happened either.
  8. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Every time this happens I think of the stupid description on one of them that says, 'there may be something hidden inside' or something equally as amusing. All we need now is a note saying 'lolz just kidding, trolled'.

I'm so over nothing working properly this expansion. It burns.
    Zeddicious and Rhodris like this.
  9. Ambrotias New Member

This has been happening to me too, and on top of it ends in mishap due to that chance being so high on these fabled overseer quests. Not only does it not give me any reward now my character who was on the mission is locked for a day unless I waste another overseer quest to clear the mishap.
    Jaeded likes this.
  10. Rargo Active Member

Happening to me too.
  11. Crazier Member

still happening after today's patch :(
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Mine appears to be fine now. I just went through all 10 quest and got no empty chest. Hope your's gets fixed soon.
  13. Argosunited Well-Known Member

I had another empty bonus crate this morning from a 10 hour mission.
  14. Zylara Well-Known Member

1 Fabled chest (10hr) gave me a Legendary reward of an overseer already have, 1 empty Legendary chest (no messages), 2 Legendary chests gave me 2 Treasured rewards (2 overseers already have)
    Breanna and Crazier like this.
  15. Karamella Well-Known Member

Happened to me once yesterday and twice today. No message about anything. Even if all three contained quest tokens I already have what I doubt it would be great to get a hint.
  16. Tangris Well-Known Member

Still happening, I wonder if it is duplicate items that are no longer being given to us quests/instance resets etc.... prior they would go to your bags now I wonder if it just rewards nothing if you already have the item.
  17. Beee Well-Known Member

And i got the allready removed "You are getting the following item: [big nothing]" too when recieving a second of the new mercenaries (which are lore)
  18. Empalas New Member

3 of my 8 today had "Null" chests
  19. Zylara Well-Known Member

whoot 4 out of 20 opened today absolutely nothing, zero, zip, nada and another 4 yay more Treasured overseers I already have
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea I must have gotten lucky yesterday it is still happening to me too SIGH!!! At least if there were a message we'd know what we weren't getting.