Ossuary: The Altar of Malice Construct of Malice rewards

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Clevemo, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Widem Active Member

On that note, \aITEM -727968110 1412994168:Constructed Hoop of Amplifying Malice\/a

I will leave it. It takes too long to increment compared to the uplifting procs (those take 15sec while this takes 3min) and even at max is marginally better. Too much wasted in the wait and the random chance of expiration.

The set bonus, when taking all of the available on total itemization will only be good up to the 2 set. The 4 set and 6 set are essentially useless as a set bonus, while the 8 set is useful the chances of getting it is low and at this time there are 2 items minimum that won't be BIS for those areas such as HH Earring and Sigil of the War Prince.

People will probably get Wrists and Ring, cuz those are good, and the rest will optional filler like maybe 1 charm.
  2. Kham Active Member

I love how you use the word opinion like its just an opinion. HEY GUYS LETS RE DO ALL OUR 2 of 2 or even 1 OF 1 PURPLE ARMOR CUZ WE CAN SQUEEZE A NET GAIN OF LIKE 6 PERCENT MIT IF WE USE THIS SHIELD!
  3. Kham Active Member

I love how gnina has like 10 posts in this thread but when there is concrete numbers and good debates about items not being what they should he disappears. nice touch.
  4. Duele Active Member

I don't blame the guy, I wouldn't respond if I saw Kham was the latest reply but I don't have anything better to do.
  5. Gninja Developer

We already have this one on our list to adjust the proc rate. We agree it builds too slow.

For the record Friday after was pretty hectic here. Sorry for the late replies. But yeah... prob wouldn't have responded to Kham anyway. We try to only reply to constructive folks when possible.
    Spindle and Atan like this.
  6. Kham Active Member

I'm sorry that you feel as if offering possible alternative solutions isn't constructive. Just because you cant handle being told from multiple people that the information your giving or the reasoning things are the way they are are wrong or flawed, doesn't mean my post, or the posts from other people didn't have didn't offer possible alternative solutions to the issues being talked about. Just because you go straight to the nothings wrong defend defend defend approach to the subject, when clearly the majority of the people paying your salary tells you something is wrong, doesn't mean that they didn't offer up suggestions and or ideals while telling you how bad **** is regardless of how many times you say its not. I know, its hard to read the suggestions of how to fix things when your spending so much time trying to convince others, and probably yourself that what is going on now is the best possible system.