Oasis Server Fun and Games

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Squeecha, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Well, to start a new set of fun for all... let me say that those folkses in the Frostfang Sea area this evening around 5PM PST may wants to watch for a Dwarf looking for help.

I hears he pays good even if he is a bit grouchy.
  2. ARCHIVED-Guide_Periwinkle Guest

I understand around 7pm there may be a bit of exploring around the Frostfang Sea by one of those very interested fungus experts....if you are willing to help you may wish to put on a fir coat and stop by...
  3. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

That Coldain Dwarf is going to be out looking for research assistants again for those fungoid experiments. Meet near the dock to New Halas around 5.15pm (PDT) this coming Friday June 18.
  4. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

A news flash: Tomorrow (Thursday 17th around 11.15 am (PDT)) head along to Antonica and get your feet wet! Yes I hear there be a swimming competition being held. Head out to the flashing light and take a look.

Disclaimer: Please not the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate. All quests may be altered due to unforseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance. These listings do not include those random times our guides are in Norrath so keep an eye open all the time for someone who may want to chat with you.
  5. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

Friday 18th at 10am (PDT) There be some uprisings and commotions in the Commonlands. You might like to head out and see what’s happening.

As I’ve said here earlier – that blue skinned dwarf is still seeking research assistants near New Halas. Check out around 5.15pm (PDT) Friday 18th

Saturday 19th at 5am (PDT) there is a mighty hunter looking for adventurers who enjoy the hunt as well. You will find him in the Frostfang Sea area.

Disclaimer: Please not the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate. All quests may be altered due to unforseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance. These listings do not include those random times our guides are in Norrath so keep an eye open all the time for someone who may want to chat with you.
  6. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

New Halas is such a busy place these days with tourists coming from all over Norrath. I hear though, there be a tourist much in need of directions who will be visiting New Halas on Sunday 20th at 2pm (PDT). Perhaps you could find him and show him the sights.

7. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

Late breaking news – direct from the gossip vine – Tourists!! I do believe some guidance will be needed in New Halas around 7pm (PDT) today Wednesday the 23rd!
    I hear the Coldain researcher is going to be looking for assistance once more. Go looking around New Halas at 11.15am (PDT) on Thursday the 24th.

8. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

That hunter is travelling around a bit. This time he is looking for worthy adventurers in the Commonlands. Head over there around 5.15pm (PDT) on Friday the 25th.

Ah – poor gnomeses! I hear there be one so much in love, but he needs your help in Antonica. You could try finding him around 5am (PDT) on Saturday the 26th.

Late breaking news: Well that poor gnome was so distraught, he was unable to face the world. I'm hoping he can be persuaded to come to Antonica later in the day perhaps around 2 - 3pm Saturday 26th

9. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

Now we all know how popular a tourist destination New Halas has been lately. Around 2pm (PDT) today Sunday 27th I just feel another tourist is going to be in need of someone to show them around.
    There be Orcish troubles brewing in the Commonlands – more so than usual I fear. Perhaps you can find some resolution if you head there at 10am (PDT) on Monday 28th

10. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

Have you ever wondered what those Coldain researchers get up to? Have they developed something from their research? Head over to New Halas to see if you can learn more. Probably 8pm (PDT) on Tuesday 29th would be a good time to find out.

11. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

I hear a certain Froglok has moved to Freeport and is unhappy with how serious everyone is. He wants to see some fun, he wants to see you have fun. How about heading over to Freeport around 12pm (PDT) tomorrow Thursday 1st June.
  12. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

The fruit of the gossip vine is offering up these morsels.
    A mighty hunter is looking for like minded adventurers to help him in Butcherblock Mountains. I think he’s likely to be near the griffon tower above the docks at around 5.15pm (PDT) on Friday 2nd July.
    New Halas is a bustling place these days and the research still goes on! The Coldain are still looking for more helpers at 5am (PDT) on Saturday 3rd July. Who knows what their research will discover!
  13. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

More morsels from of the gossip vine to be shared today.
    A late insertion of another piece of news here too! At 11.30am(PDT) on Wednesday that lovelorn Gnome will be seeking someone to help him in The Timorous Deep. I wonder if he will be in Gorowyn?
    Tomorrow Wednesday 7th at 8pm(PDT) more research will be conducted near New Halas. I’m still intrigued to know what manner of results they be having over there. Perhaps you will discover something.
    Also the next day – Thursday the 8th at 10.30am(PDT) I hear the Orcs in the Commonlands are still restless. Perhaps you could work toward some sort of resolution.
    On the same day, later at around 12pm (PDT) I'm told, peoples are being invited to get their feet wet in Antonica.

14. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

So you enjoy hunting? How about heading over to the Frostfang Sea and give a Kerran hunter a helping hand. You might need to be early – around 5am(PDT) tomorrow Saturday 10th.

15. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

Around 8am (PDT) Tuesday 13th - further research will be conducted near New Halas. Intriguing discoveries are being made - perhaps you would like to be in on it.
  16. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

Well the gossip vine is running overtime right now. So many things about to happen!
    First up around 10am (PDT) on Thursday 15th in New Halas I hear there is a tourist arriving and in need of some local directions.
    While we’re on the subject of tourists – yet another has found his way to Neriak and will be looking for some guidance around 12pm (PDT) on Thursday 15th
    The Commonlands is still up to its neck in Orcs so perhaps you might like to sort a few things out around 6.30pm (PDT) again on Thursday 15th.
    While I’m here – another tidbit of news – on Friday 16th around 5.15pm, a mighty Kerran hunter is fulfilling a merchants order and is looking for hardy adventurers in the Frostfang Sea area.
  17. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

Some of the news is slow getting through these days. Perhaps that gossip vine needs some water!
    If you are really quick, you might be able to head out to Antonica today the 22nd, around 7.30am (PDT) It’s time those gnolls were dealt a severe blow.
    Around 8am(PDT) today the 22nd, the Coldain researcher is going to be looking for help with some research around Halas.
    I hear there is a young gnome in Qeynos Harbor who needs some help with supplies. Perhaps you could head there around 12pm (PDT) today, Thursday 22nd
    Finally on Friday 23rd around 5.15pm (PDT) that Kerran Hunter is seeking like-minded adventurers to help him in the Enchanted Lands.
  18. ARCHIVED-Guide_Periwinkle Guest

Pssst! Baydeena!
    I hear that there are Gnomes everywhere! I think the celebrating of Tinkerfest has begun! Perhaps keeping watch in that little Security hideout in Steamfont for some extra fun...lots of stuffs seems to just be going on!
  19. ARCHIVED-Castiron Guest

we need more guides for tinkerfest ,....... 9PM and no guides on.......................... HELP WE NEED TINKERED TREASURES!!!!!
  20. ARCHIVED-Baydeena Guest

Well the gnomes definitely have it all happening in Norrath right now! I believe there are even Gnomes with Tomes about. If you missed seeing them recently then keep an eye out around 11am(PDT) on Wednesday 28th in Steamfont again. I well imagine others will appear at other odd times as well- you know how unpredictable all those things to do with gnomes can be!
    Now not all Gnomes are celebrating – there is one poor lovesick fellow hanging out in the Darklight Woods – you might find him around 5am (PDT) on Monday 26th.