Oasis Server Fun and Games

Discussion in 'Guide Events' started by ARCHIVED-Squeecha, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Gediva Guest

Here are a few things to wet your whistle while we gear up for the week. But, keep checking back for more additions as the week unfolds!

Monday, October 22nd
    • Around 8:30pm, head to the Commonlands for some mischievious fun with those silly arasai! We are sorry the arasai didn't make it out to play but keep your eyes here for a post on their return!
    Tuesday, October 23rd
    • Around 8:30, head to the spooky docks of Nek Forest for another round of ghost storys with your favorite baby dragons!
    Thursday, October 25th
    • Around 6pm, head to the City of Qeynos for some trick or treating fun!
    Friday, October 26th
    • Around 6pm, head on over to Freeport for more trick or treating fun!
  2. ARCHIVED-Wolfsbaine Guest

I haven't been on Oasis as much the past week due to beta. I do enjoy the Guides when they are on. I just dont see them as often. There is one who is usually on at night. I am out of my milk and cookies. Maybe meet some of the other Guides from Oasis. I have named a warder after Mel from Oasis, and Squeeecha from Freeport. I think if I could find another Guide who can take the abuse, and dish it out in a friendly way I might have to name another pet after them. Hint Hint. Btw the abuse and all is only in fun. Nothing negative though. If I have to I will make a toon named FakeSexyGuide and level up a provi just to have fun lol
  3. ARCHIVED-desaril11 Guest

Meltinir is USUALLY the guide you see online at night. He comes on and chats and hangs out with people and passes out goodies. There are other guides as well as other events but he is by far the most sociable however he guides on other servers as well and has other duties so we don't get him all to ourself anymore *pout* so he isnt around as much anymore. The other guides that I usually see for the most part, are the quests, that you will see posted here, so they won't be as chatty usually.
  4. ARCHIVED-Gediva Guest

Here are a few things going on so far this week!
    Tuesday, October 30th
    • Around 8pm, come Trick or Treat in Qeynos!
    • Around 9pm, head to Freeport for more Trick or Treat fun!
    Wednesday, October 31st
    Trick or Treat fun all day!
    • 8:00am Freeport
    • 11:00am New Halas
    • 1:00pm Gorowyn
    • 4:00pm Kelethin
    • 7:00pm Qeynos
    • 10:00pm Neriak and Darklight Wood
    Saturday, November 3rd
    • Around 5am, head to Antonica to help out an enterprising fisherman!
  5. ARCHIVED-Squeecha Guest

Wolfsbaine@The Bazaar wrote:
    *peer*
  6. ARCHIVED-desaril11 Guest

Gediva wrote:
    Awwww did they get worn out from making appearances all day? =( I know I hit up a few of them hehe, got a treat and some tricks *grin*..... LOVE the duck illusion :D
    Ran around Neriak and DLW, and was doing /who all guides for an hour (Until this posting anyway) and didn't see anyone....
    (Professional guide stalker here! LOL Ask Meltinir, he says I have a guide lowjack HAHA)

lol Poor Squeecha,... at least his pet is cute! but if I remember right... its a crab???? thats named after you unless it was changed ROFL, Maybe you should make an appearance on Oasis and say hi ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-Wolfsbaine Guest

Well Squeecha I still have my Aquatic Warder named after you. I was just hoping you guys would be on more to hang out with us. I enjoy the guides in this game. They have always added some fun. I didnt get to really hang out with you guys until after the merge with freeport. I was on the hated server, plus you couldnt give stuff out to us because we could sell it for real life money
  8. ARCHIVED-Wolfsbaine Guest

desaril11 wrote:
    It is a firey crab. Which makes it so much better. Meltinir is my Warboar. I did decide to make me a little ranger. He is a rat
  9. ARCHIVED-desaril11 Guest

Well Squeecha is on Freeport if I remember right, so he isnt on Oasis anymore, its been a LONG time since he actually has been I think. So unless there is a special event and he makes a special trip over then you won't see him on Oasis. There are only a few other guides on Oasis that really come "chat" like Meltinir, the other mainly run the quests which is cool as well ;)
  10. ARCHIVED-Gediva Guest

Heard this going on this week for your enjoyment!

Friday, November 9th
    • Around 6AM for you early birds, head on down to the Withered Lands and see if you can help out a scatterbrained gnome find his scattered notes!