"nukes" at lvl 28

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Treveur, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-3cho Guest

he he he.... You since you brought it up... I almost exclusively go after mobs that I have the master for. I can 1 shot most gnolls at my level with one down arrow (and thank god I can... sometimes it's that spell that saves my miserable life). Haven't done much healer in a group, but I'm not looking forward to it.

While walking about in TS, I happened by a level 23 Conjorer. He was fighting for dear life against a bear and just barely pulled off the win. I walked up to him and hit bloom (thinking this was live where my bloom ad3 heals for something like 250+ hp plus the HoT component). Now it heals for less than 100 (at AD1) and there's no HoT component. :( So I cast it again... he went from red to orange, than stayed in orange even after the second cast. I left thinking... it's a good think I didn't try to save his life in a group with Bloom, huh :(

I'm really trying to stay optimistic about the eventual outcome of all the changes :/
  2. ARCHIVED-Danluyen Guest

Combine the new root with Creature Mastery and you can pull of some amazing things. Often in groups you have one gnoll that is a higher con than the others. What if you could root him for a short time while you quickly dispatched his low HP friends? Might change the odds of an unwinnable fight. This strategy however can be deadly in a hurry when things go wrong. Too bad we don't get more creature Mastery's.

Dan
    Message Edited by Danluyen on 08-23-2005 04:30 PM