Nights of the Dead 2014 - Feedback and Bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Extemper, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My older brother is freaking out about his neighbors "down the hill" having panels because they're apparently not aesthetically pleasing, and that might drive down his property's value (even though he wants them on his roof, to help with his bills...). X-P

Before I derail the thread...are the toads back on the Loyalty Merchant at all, for the Gold-level grownups who don't worry about that? ;->

Uwk
  2. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

There is a toad, but it's the blue one from Siren Grottos. (Which means I still have to lvl up my necro and hope I can solo the heroic instances for the red and green one /grumble grumble grumble) None of them do the illusion spell though. I'm not sure, but I think the illusions are the same as the candy from the NOTD jackolantern candy dish and gumball machine thingy. I'll have to double check though.
    Oh! And don't forget, if you finish the collection from Bristlebane day, you get the lil wooden crate with the companion cube logo on it, and if you get it blessed by bristlebane, it also gives you illusions. But yah, I get the biggest kick out of the toad hitting me with it's tongue to cast the illusion.
    XD I'll have to set up an illusion section in my travel/crafting/buff item house. XD
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.