New War runes from x4 rum cellar raid seem off.

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Enigma, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Naychan Member

I'm a coercer and I want the double cast please and thank you. Don't remove it.
  2. Caith Developer

There are no further changes being made to the Exceptional Jewels, or the adornment set bonuses.
  3. Chillispike Active Member

Thank you for the answer, was actually all i kinda wanted to know :)
  4. Ebofu Active Member

Still don't understand while on one pattern you have the 3 most utilised sets (CB/Pot/Power) and then you have another pattern with sets no one uses (Cast/Riposte/CC/Reuse). There isn't a need to even have separate patterns, the bottleneck for the mob will always be the belt. At the very least you should separate the CB/Pot/Power to different sets so the loot table is balanced.

Ideally though you would simply be able to pick the adorn from a single pattern, you are already limited to a particular set, shouldn't have to wait that set furthermore.

All this still ignores the fundamental flaw of shoulder adorns.
    Jrel and Yoube like this.
  5. Thunuderfueler Member

What I don't understand is why the raiders get the patterns.What about the players that don't care to raid?
  6. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

I figure it's because they don't need them.
    Liou_Unrest likes this.
  7. Wintir Active Member

So to clarify, the Exceptional Jewels are AoM (RC?) raid drop only?
  8. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

They are rum celler raid specific
    Wintir likes this.
  9. Wintir Active Member

Thank you, Scrappyz.
  10. Thunuderfueler Member

Why wouldn't I need them? They would complete a set since I use 7 of the set already.I would like to be the best I can be even if I don't raid.
  11. Vainamoinen Well-Known Member

I don't raid on 3 out of 4 of my toons. The toon I do raid with does so in a very casual guild. I would also like to the be the best I can be, but I'm also willing to realize that some things in the game are out of my reach based on my play style/level of commitment. If I can get some of those items through SLR, then I'm willing to buy some, but I certainly don't need them.
  12. Liou_Unrest Active Member

I don't understand this mentality at all. Different levels of rewards should be given for different levels of commitment and work.
  13. Crychtonn Active Member

Welcome to the new century were everyone feels they deserve everything anyone else has just for showing up :rolleyes: