New Uncanny Estate Prestige House - pics

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Afista, Oct 18, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

OMG I <3 this house!!! TY DEVS!!
    1350 SC, TY for not letting it be LON! <3
    EDIT -There's even a Secret Passage!!!! (don't look at pics if you don't want to know where it's at :p )
    Entry
    [IMG]
    West Ground Floor Room
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    East Ground Floor Room
    [IMG]
    Upstairs Loft Area (above initial entry)
    [IMG]
    Upstairs East Room
    [IMG]
    Upstairs West Room
    [IMG]
    Secret passage are under the stairs through this panel
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Dawnstrike Guest

I was so hopeful they'd give us the Mansion!
    I would however hope they'd consider a couple of modifications. I'd really love them to give us the exact mansion as the Haunted House. I loved the hallway and the attic in that version. Also, I would prefer the bar and strange size fireplaces and bookcases to be removed.
    Keep em coming devs!
  3. ARCHIVED-tolkien7 Guest

lovelovelovelovelove
    Make it a raid drop and someone's kneecaps will have to be broken.
    In all seriousness, if this is SC I can see lots of people purchasing them. So it probably will be. Maybe. I hope.
  4. ARCHIVED-Dawnstrike Guest

Yeah please no raid drop. Not one person on our server has claimed the Kromzek Keep house yet well at least on the Q side.
  5. ARCHIVED-rowanC7276 Guest

Add me to the list, I really want this house also. And I too would totally buy it off SC
  6. ARCHIVED-Falorie Guest

I think this place looks amazing, but I can't shake off the feeling its missing something, like open windows or an outdoor type of area.
  7. ARCHIVED-Lady_Ninette Guest

/dances in circles
    I've been wanting this house layout for sooo long and I agree that, sadly, it is a bit lacking in number of rooms. Why not give us the replica of already made Estate of Unrest? Come on, how many cookies will it take? /offers plate of Russian pirojki
  8. ARCHIVED-Severai Guest

It's available via the Marketplace, for 1350SC.

*makes happy noises and spins around uncontrollably*
  9. ARCHIVED-LittleSparkz Guest

Oh YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!
  10. ARCHIVED-Gzelle Guest

Thanks goodness! This is a beautiful house! I have opened over 55 packs of cards trying to find the stupid blades house and I have lost hope on ever seeing it. It's worthless to a decorator that isn't a lucky decorator! (yeah, I have that whole blades house decorated in my mind).
  11. ARCHIVED-Dawnstrike Guest

Well it's already for sale? Bummer was hoping for some changes and an outdoor patio. Boo.
  12. ARCHIVED-rowanC7276 Guest

YAY woot just got mine..lol
  13. ARCHIVED-Puck Guest

This house is a total letdown imo. The devs need to be a little more creative, a lot of the prestige houses lately have been plain boring. Why didnt they just give us the LP Mansion? The house is already in the game. Eh, it's okay for others I suppose, but as I play Freeblood I thought the LP Mansion was a perfect theme for me and got all excited when I heard this announcement. Very disappointed. No attic, no basement, no secret door = fail.
  14. ARCHIVED-snarlycarly Guest

There are three new haunted house type plushes on SC as well.
  15. ARCHIVED-Severai Guest

Keratis@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    There's a different secret door. You can walk through some of the panelling under the staircase, and all of the under-staircase area is one secret room.
  16. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

Ready for viewing on all servers?? Not on SPlitpaw. . . .can't see it anywhere. Are prestige houses on Test? (probably not since you cant buy sc on test). Oh well. . .guess I have to wait. . . . . *fidgets in chair until the house portal pops up*
  17. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

So wait...it's not the same as the Haunted Mansion from the quest? Okay, that's incredibly disappointing, then.
  18. ARCHIVED-Feanix1 Guest

WOOOOOT!!!! /happy happy joy joy dance!
  19. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

It's on tomorrow patch for International servers (Aka Splitpaw, Storms, Valor, Sebilis, Barren_Sky and Harla_Dar).
    It is patched on Test, I just went to tour it. It's a really great house and I think I like the layout better than the LP one. And yes, we can buy SC on Test, just not on Copy.
  20. ARCHIVED-Amphibia Guest

This is awesome! I already bought one... lol