New summer ethereals

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by knine, May 7, 2017.

1. Inyuyasha Member

Pictures or I don't believe you
    Jrox likes this.
  2. Jrox Well-Known Member

Def gonna need a photo to believe this...

Just sayin...
  3. knine Well-Known Member

its so funny everything in done in discord chat...Everquest2.com is used for what now lol???
  4. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

only in experts eh? meh. think i'll leave my live server acct f2p and not partake in the summer ethereals event, just like i am skipping the proving grounds garbage and basically giving up on live.

want to demand folks do experts? give more incentives to, at least? give tokens for normal heroics zones, offer extra tokens for clearing experts.

ps....still waiting on account wide tithe, to make alts viable, that was supposed to come out in april...then may...then june....and now perhaps july? or never? /shrug #dbgwaronalts
  5. Ruckus Well-Known Member

This "summer" event runs until October 6th. How to keep us mindlessly bored with nothing "new" and running in place on the same boring treadmill until 1 month prior to the next expansion. That's if the next expansion will launch like most of the other ones do - mid-November.
    Livejazz and Conifur like this.
  6. Revanu Well-Known Member

SOE never looked so good...
    Livejazz, Malleria, Kioske and 4 others like this.
  7. quisling Well-Known Member

I can hardly wait to get my class adornment...that procs like twice a week and gives a heal that does almost nothing.....
  8. Altho Well-Known Member

I wish I could gear up my alts like I used to and play them. I enjoyed spending my time doing that rather than grinding for the single character. I hope we get a way to do these in standard heroics, I can't keep up in expert or at least a solo version to do. I'm losing faith in this game. :(
    Livejazz likes this.
  9. Conifur Well-Known Member

I love how to get the belt you must have the GM cloak. Such a waste of a good game.
    Livejazz and Whiomaju like this.
  10. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Agreed...that was disappointing to see. :(

I would rather they have increased the price a bit and give people the choice. The end result would have been the same, people would still have had to log in nearly every day to grind the coins, but it would feel more player-focused.
    Livejazz, Stach and Prissetta like this.
  11. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

The price for everything is too high to begin with.
    Livejazz likes this.
  12. knine Well-Known Member

Devs, I hope you read this, however I doubt it because all of you use discord. To get the best belt in game you have to grind coins and get cloak and full GM it just in order to buy the belt lol. You just proved your point that you want us to not have a choice in anything and to do exactly what and how you want it to be done. Pathetic at best. Come on pantheon!
    Livejazz, Whiomaju, Conifur and 2 others like this.
  13. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

GM cloak requirement aside.. you can't even buy the belt even if you did have 100 tokens. Why? Because everything this expansion HAS to be behind a time gate and you get items when the DEVS want you to. Last year we could buy any of the three pieces of jewelry we wanted even if it wasn't part of that "wave."
    Livejazz, Whiomaju and Shmogre like this.
  14. Jhen Ro Active Member

Imagine if they hadn't shown the belt and the requirements now.

Lot of people already said yesterday they aren't chasing this carrot... and already a good portion of those people are claiming they are in now. If we had gotten near the end and there was mathematically no way to get it, that would have been all of the bad.

410 tokens to get the top cloak, belt, rune for your class and one more orange rune if you get it.... 69 days without double/etc.

9 Triple Days; 9 Double Days....
    Livejazz likes this.
  15. Revanu Well-Known Member

Best part is still you are forced to do PG to get the requisite gear to itemize. ie gloves/pants.. not that its a problem b/c both legs/gloves are currently BiS until we see legs from either trak/summoned ones, but nonetheless GG
    Livejazz likes this.