new resting stance.

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Lasai, Sep 17, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Nathdorl Guest

would someone who was given permission to ask questions please do so at the next dev chat please? would love to see this bug fixed.
  2. ARCHIVED-gainerface Guest

They want this thread to die, but we won't let it! Bring back the old stance!
  3. ARCHIVED-betatester7 Guest

yay! :) don't forget this!
  4. ARCHIVED-Kiara Guest

Please don't bump threads.
    In regards to the female resting stance, it is being constantly tweaked and adjusted.
    In the last update more adjustments were put in bringing it almost completely back to the original stance, less the chest thrusting pose.
  5. ARCHIVED-betatester7 Guest

Thank you Kiara!
    cookies for you!
  6. ARCHIVED-Kessia189 Guest

Kiara wrote:
    I didn't notice anything different?
    Out of interest though, why was the stance changed in the first place?
    More importantly, when will those smeging flaps be fixed! This has been going on for far too long now!
  7. ARCHIVED-Nathdorl Guest

nah the flaps are fine as they are. as for the stance, im not sure, but still look extremely stiff with their arm-position
  8. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

99.9% of plate/chain/leather armor looks terrible anyways flaps or no flaps.
  9. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Nathdorl wrote:
    Flaps are NOT fine how they are. Seriously, if you use non-soga female models the front flap has shrunken to ridiculous proportions since TSO launch. I would rather have the side flaps back on the armor that had them but can live without them, however the itty bitty front flaps really need to get sized back up to where they used to be. I still don't understand why they were removed/shrunken only on standard model females and not any other models.
    And thank GOODNESS the pose is being tweaked.
  10. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

I have always hated the flaps and they attach them to the armor too much as is. Just remove the stupid things and be done with it.
  11. ARCHIVED-Huntress Jellica Guest

Sioned@Befallen wrote:
    Some of us like the flaps. Good thing there's lots of choice in the game, right?

And thanks for the information, Kiara, but to be honest I didn't notice a difference at all. =(
  12. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Huntress Jellica wrote:
  13. ARCHIVED-Chimaeros Guest

Kiara wrote:
    No offense, Kiara, but had no one bumped this thread, would we have ever gotten an answer? 18+ pages leads me to believe the answer to that to be "no." I do thank you for your response.

And though I am rapidly getting sick of saying it: I like the armor with the flaps but I hate what you did to them - for no apparent reason and only to female models. Please continue to tweak the resting stance and tweak the armor back to its former glory.