new resting stance.

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Lasai, Sep 17, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Lasai Guest

Just got on test, and my Human and High elves have a new one leg forward resting stance.. yay.
    Also, and this thrilled me, BOOKS SCALE.
  2. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Lasai@Nektulos wrote:
    All Funiture should Scale, with-in a given range.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zeltaria Guest

Umm.. wow O_O could anyone please post a picture? I'm stuck at work =(
  4. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

I wouldn't mind seeing the "Slave Leia" sitting stance for female characters like they had with the Luclin models in EQlive again.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Iksar females also have that one leg foward stance, (I wouldn't mind being able to change stance as RP needs dictate. BTW) Now if they could just fix the shoulders on female iksar so they arn't in the constant shrug.
  6. ARCHIVED-Billfnclark Guest

A new sitting stance? Cool! I've never liked the sitting on your knees look.

Maybe different races will sit differently? Hoping so.
  7. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

It's not a sitting stance. It's a STANDING stance. You still sit on your knees.
    [IMG]
    (That helmet I"m wearing allows me to see purple shineys scattered around the dig site.)
  8. ARCHIVED-ke'la Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Hopefully we can keep that Hat when the quest is done.

Also which Gi is that?
  9. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Thank goodness! I've been moaning about the flat-footed construction worker stance on my dark elf for ages! Hopefully this will make wearing a dress look a little less ridiculous.

Thanks, devs!
  10. ARCHIVED-Billfnclark Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Oh...When I saw resting I thought sitting. That's pretty cool.
  11. ARCHIVED-BlueDivine Guest

I notice the Wood elves don't have one yet.. I hope they get one :s
  12. ARCHIVED-1000Words Guest

Dexx@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I'm sure they will =P cuz from what I've checked, the Dwarves still don't have one either, nor do Halflings, Gnomes, or Trolls...
  13. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

kela wrote:
    Since you have to buy the helmet with D.I.R.T.Y money (exact same system as the Appreciation Notes), yes, you will get to keep it.
    Whether or not the shineys will still be around afterwards is another issue altogether. We'll just have to see.

That's the Gi of the Rockpounder Master, level 63 btw. It's my favorite gi because it's red and gold, my two favorite colors (GO 49ERS!)
  14. ARCHIVED-Kitsune286 Guest

My lady Kerra on test looks like she's standing at attention now with a slight bend to one leg. Shoulders very squared off imo.

But it looks like she's breathing now too, so I can't complain much.
  15. ARCHIVED--Arctura- Guest

(( exactly what is a Sitting stance anyways LOL

stance implies standing up =P silly peoples hehe
  16. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

/blinks after reading the thread

Wow, guess I must be the only one who dislikes the new hip tilt stance.

My reasons...I liked the heroic look it gave the females.

Right now Erudite, Half Elf, Human, Kerra, Dark Elf, Iksar have that new stance. The rest will probably change over soon.

/sigh

Looks like I make guys from now on unless I go Ratonga, Dwarf, Gnome, Halfling.

Just wanted to put my few cents in for a dislike.
  17. ARCHIVED-Timster Guest

Denmom, you're not the only one. I don't like the new back foot stance either. To me it looks wooden, and is hardly becoming of, say, a guardian ready for combat! I sincerely hope this stance is made optional if it goes live.

How about /relax to get this pose?
  18. ARCHIVED-Timster Guest

Denmom, you're not the only one. I don't like the new back foot stance either. To me it looks wooden, and is hardly becoming of, say, a guardian ready for combat! I sincerely hope this stance is made optional if it goes live.
    How about /relax to get this pose?
  19. ARCHIVED-Zeltaria Guest

Thank goodness... I also thought I was the only one also that did not like it.

I really REALLY hope it is optional as well. =( because I really DO NOT like the new stance.

Though I applaud the devs for trying to give us something different, but PLEASE make it optional. :(
  20. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

I hope they don't do something stupid to ratonga, they're fine now. And speaking of the test server, can anyone explain to me how to copy your character and login to the test server? I tried using the /testcopy command once and it said something along the lines of character copy request received but it never showed a new option to login to the test server even after over two months.