New merchandise on Loyalty Vendors

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sareene, Jan 7, 2014.

1. pox67 New Member

I just want the mercs - Krivix. Don't care how expensive they are as I haven't found anything else to buy since the thing that fills up vitality.
  2. Charlice Well-Known Member

I'm still not able to purchase the Griffon Tower. It gives me sad pants.

Is it next week that will be fixed?
  3. Wurm Well-Known Member

I bought mine today... you are playing gold correct? It's only for gold accounts AFAIK.
  4. Charlice Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm gold. I can see it, I just can't purchase it. I click on it and get no confirmation or message, it just doesn't go through.

Maybe the fix went through last night? I'm in Australia so I'll look again when I get home. /crosses fingers :)
  5. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I haven't tested it, but if it is working for Wurm, the patch went in at 7AM California time (about 7.5 hours ago) this morning. Same time Frostfell ended.
    Charlice likes this.
  6. Charlice Well-Known Member

Oh awesome, thank you very much for that. I shall get it when I get home. :D
  7. RadarX Community Manager

If you are on an EU server, your patch will happen in about 2 hours.
    Charlice likes this.
  8. Deepdragon New Member

I've been playing EQ2 off and on from the beginning and I'm happy to see them offer some of the stuff that was 'limited' opportunity. Some of the items I've gotten and some I've missed. Personally if it's a house/pet/fluff item I'm all for letting others get it - especially since it increases their enjoyment of the game. Titles I think should be only those who participated, but I don't see many purchasing them that weren't actually part of the event anyway so I don't think that will be too big of an impact. I know I certainly won't spend points on a title I didn't earn.

For myself, I was really hoping to see the Winter Wolf Pup since that was something that occurred in my 'off' time and that is one of the most adorable companion pets out there. :(
  9. Jalek Active Member

I'm not a fan of limited time offers, I stopped playing GW2 entirely once that started there and I see it's continuance as a disincentive to return there. An alternate way to get things that were offered three years (aka three expansions for this game) ago sounds like the sort of thing I would've expected from a cash shop when it went in.