New merchandise on Loyalty Vendors

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sareene, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

I also took the shield, And I want the sword for appearance.

We did the quest, why shouldn't we have both?

*edit* And thats why I said I want them on the shady swashbuckler and NOT the loyalty merchant.
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I looked back at the event and I found there wasn't much going on until you hit 90% completion, then you had the epic spawns. After that, there was nothing going on. People probably moved on to the next one. I was actually on Lucan D'Lere back then. It didn't close until a year or so after that event.
  3. Pippers Active Member

While it's nice to get items that I deleted due to room or plain missed out on the titles should not be on there imo.
    Katra likes this.
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

Oh OK, well on Crushbone before the merger, we had a lot of people doing the events, you would have found people there regardless of which one you went to, its a shame you missed it,

I know I had a lot of fun, even though I did miss the final spawn due to being in Germany and asleep when it happened.
  5. Wurm Well-Known Member

I agree about the titles. There are a lot of other things they could add instead.
  6. Aristotle New Member

Personally, I would like to see an "I Won" title on the loyalty vendor!
    Nothing says "end game" like an "I Won" title :)
  7. Sandyfoot Well-Known Member

The "Queen Antonia Bayle" statue is the cheap statue that was given away with Qeynos is reborn, is priced at 35 tokens (which I think is overpriced for this cheap looking statue compared to the original talking statues which I had hoped would be included) and wondering why it is in the loyalty shop when this item was first given away from the SC Marketplace, and then overpriced when it was placed in the Vault.
  8. Wurm Well-Known Member

I hope the original statues never go on sale.
  9. Fetish Well-Known Member

Event accomplishment titles should not have been added...the rewards are fine, but the titles? Meh...cheapens them. Its not about keeping others from having them...its about having done something "special" to earn them. Sure...some missed the events, so offer up the rewards...but the title for actually being there and participating? That seems silly and ill thought out. World events are too few and far between. More would be awesome...even if they were repeats; The Griff towers need repair, the Wizzy Spires are under attack or degrading...minimal work. It could be a mirror of the first event almost, just give peeps the chance to earn and participate instead of /buy.
    TarnaX and Sandyfoot like this.
  10. Sandyfoot Well-Known Member

It is the price I have an issue with (35 tokens).
  11. Indabuff Active Member

While I am excited about the house items that are being offered that I missed out on I as well agree that
    the titles should not be on there. In reality they mean nothing if you did not participate. Heres an idea why
    not just make up some fun titles that are just that for fun. With all the races and classes in this game this
    should be easy to do. Not only will this let those that earned them have them, it would probably get more
    interest in people buying them.
  12. Foretold Well-Known Member

The titles should be removed. I was shocked to see them there.
  13. Kilar Active Member

How about this for a Title 'Buyer of Veteran Rewards'
  14. DreadRoberts Active Member

I hope they do. Because of my past carelessness/stupidity, they are long gone. Maybe they should be on sale, but just for me! ;)
  15. Valzen Well-Known Member

Here's a thank you from me, too!
    TarnaX likes this.
  16. Ruckus Well-Known Member

You'll probably have to go to Freeport to get the Fires of Hate off the vendor there. Likewise with the statue of the Overlord.

Glad to see the mini griffon tower on the vendor. I went into work and by the time I got home, the world event was over by the time I had gotten home.
  17. Voleur Member

Nope, Freeport sells the same things as the Qeynos vendor.
  18. aspekx Well-Known Member

thanks for the new items. while i was a bit disconcerted over the titles being available i was overjoyed to find the druid rings on there. loved those. now if i could only find a way to make them work...:rolleyes:
  19. Lera Well-Known Member

The Fires of Anguish is an Erollisi Day quest reward now, and the no-trade tag was removed.
  20. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

I'd be happy to do the quest line if they'd let me. Seriously, what makes this line so different from the TSO sig line (which is also gated by faction), that TSO is open to Exiles but the Claymore questline is not?

More topical, it was disconcerting to see the titles up there for sale, though I can think of a dozen reasons why people would want them there; particularly those who participated in the event but missed the title due to glitches, or those who got the title on one character but have since deleted that character or just switched which character is their main.

House item rewards, on the other hand, I see no problem with having on the merchant. These do not always stay with the person who earned them. I've been offered plat for my spire replica, and have freely /claimed and shared 1-per-char house items from xpacs or FF/Live to decorators who wanted them. I know others do this as well, and I've no problem with the game providing these direct to the people who want them once they're no longer available any other way.

And put me down as a vote for the baby dragons from the original CE! I've two (multiple accts) and a friend has a third, but I really really want a houseful of them! Apologies to whoever adapted the model for the ones on the Marketplace, but I much prefer them without the horns. I also like the colors on the old CE ones better.
    aspekx likes this.