New Marketplace Items: High Elf Heritage Armor, Vengeance and More

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Jan 31, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

[IMG]

Take a look at the newest items available now on the in-game Marketplace: High Elf Heritage Armor, Vengeance and Mahogany Vanity Set.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-xsikal Guest

The shoulderpads (or cloak) are a little silly on that high elf heritage armour, but I quite like the bustier!
  3. ARCHIVED-tunnelassembler Guest

Valentina@Butcherblock wrote:
    The shoulderpads are . . . ugh. Can I ask what heritage this armor has? Did it come from EQ1 somewhere? I ask because there isn't much about it that suggests "elven" to me. And yeah, the shoulderpads are terrible.
    (Minor nit - the epee picture doesn't open in a new tab. Who accidentally closed the message board? This guy!)
  4. ARCHIVED-tigressb Guest

Nice to see the males bringing back the 80s tube top look
    It's an interesting look, bustier and harem pants...not quite what I would picture for high elf heritage armor but interesting. I was envisioning the plate/cloth combo the high elves wore when they were in plate armor, at least for the females.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Roslyn Guest

I love it! Even the crazy shoulders haha. I'm glad they didn't come out with yet another plate look, but I didn't play EQ so I can't speak for the heritage-ness of it. And now the long wait for it to go on sale.
  6. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

OMG, SKIN!!
    Addition: I just logged into game and looked at the pieces. For females, the tunic is a bustier!! Omg.../eyes the 1750 price...almost worth it just for that piece...
    I really do wish that the individual pieces from these sets would be sold separately. I'd gladly pay 3-5 SC to be able to pick and choose which pieces I want rather than buy a whole set, use what I want, then have pieces just sitting in banks not being used. It really does feel wasteful.
  7. ARCHIVED-Josgar Guest

How is that meant to be for High Elves?

8. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

Delthar@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Gah. I tried to fix it but the forums hate me. Every time I update and "save" the code it just reverts. /sigh
    Sorry!
  9. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

What I want to see is the infamous Tier'Dal Chaps WITH thong-loincloth and the top they used to have in leather. ;)
  10. ARCHIVED-darwich Guest

heritage armor is horrible for male elves.. not all males want to dress like their sisters!!
  11. ARCHIVED-Hogatha Guest

Delthar@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    I think it is actually very reminiscent of the clothing the High Elf Firiona Vie wore, and is very suitable considering she is kind of the big figure, not only for EQ, but the high elves as well.
    [IMG]
    I really quite like this set. I say good job to the designers and hope to see more unusual choices for clothing in the future.
  12. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

Zabjade wrote:
    Oh noes. Please no!
    lol
  13. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

Have you seen the FV statue?...
    How does she fight without proper support?

Qixil@Unrest_old wrote:
  14. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

I really like the High elf crate.. but OOF! 1750.. I'll wait till it goes on sale!

It would really.... REALLY be nice if we could get al-la carte items in some of the new shapes.. like the barbarian sports bra and the high elf bustier. Would be totally cool too, if the new errollisi day outfit was cut like this top!
  15. ARCHIVED-melanie66 Guest

Really like this set. I only have one high elf, and she's a BL, so I don't know if she'll be wearing it, but I bet it will look pretty good on some of my other characters.
    (not the iksar, though, haha)
  16. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

Charbryn, hey, i like that cat helm and armor set from eq1, i would like to see kerra heritage armor set soon in eq2 if devs think it would be cool....
  17. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

I am searching for the right pants to go with that top hehe I would love a kilt that color. :)
  18. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

Zabjade wrote:
    *raises hand*
    And no offense, if this armor was worn by "brave defenders of Felwithe who turned the tide of battle in the War of the Fay" they would die kinda quick by being stabbed to death or worse ....
  19. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Brigh wrote:
    To quote a reply that adventurers give on a quest in Paineel: Norrath is a magical place.
  20. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Look, people...Norrath has lots of magic.
    The armour is magical. That's how it can be somewhat skimpy and still be armour.
    To the devs: please please make the items ala carte! I'd love to be able to buy just the shirt of this new armour, and just the blue pants of the Mara set and a few other pieces here and there to make my own look!