New Marketplace Items: High Elf Heritage Armor, Vengeance and More

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Jan 31, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Trinral Guest

EQ2 ... What have you become?
  2. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

That mahogany vanity set is absolutely beautiful.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Amnerys wrote:
    Yeeeeezzzz Muwhahahahaaa
    Dooooo eeeeit!
    Don't make me post my awful sketches of them! :)
    (one thing though is I can never find examples of the leather chaps online anymore...just like the old look for the Blissful awarness top.)
  4. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

While I really do like the outfit.. do you think you could stop making outfits like this look so odd on males? Bustier and "cold shoulder" outfits just look bad on guys. Well, in my opinion anyway.. maybe there's someone out there that likes it. You could have made the top to this look more vest-like...
  5. ARCHIVED-Barbai Guest

Amnerys wrote:
    Blue booty time!
  6. ARCHIVED-Jaremai Guest

I usually love the heritage stuff. To date, only the erudite one has been a disappointment. To date.
    I'm sorry but the High Elf set on a male is just ... bad.
    My first thought was wondering if there was some gender reversal because my male was wearing a strapless dress.
  7. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

Absyntheea@Crushbone wrote:
    I have to agree. Ugh .... yeah I admit I'm a "manly man" and though my spouse bought me one pink and yellow shirt after our marriage ... I'll wear those instead of the male "corset".
  8. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    Not sure yet if they're the "right" pants, but they don't look too bad with the top.. pants from the.. umm.. the first of the chainmail gi sets (I forget the actual name of the set):
    [IMG]
    I actually like the shoulders on this one when I usually hate big shoulders. Oh and the gloves are pirate outfit ones, I forget the name on them (and I'm not logged into game to check).
  9. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

That is a nice pairup there Rijacki. That gives me some hope for that set. ;) I like the upper-armband part of the shoulders but not the big wavy/spikey part; it'd be nice if you could convert the shoulders into a simplistic part with just the armband.
  10. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

I wish it was just the armbands without the silly shoulderpads. Oh well - hopefully there are some other armbands that will match. I LOVE the bustier - finally something other than the formal dress model. I agree though - the price is pretty steep for appearance gear.
  11. ARCHIVED-GrunEQ Guest

Like some others, I would like the option to buy outfits by the piece.
    If only mirrors worked in game for me....stupid graphic bug that isn't resolved yet, I'd probably be right on that set.
  12. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

I have to echo the sentiment for the ability to buy pieces of things. If you added that, I guarantee you'd probably make loads more money.
    But to add to that...and you knew this was coming, I'm sure...
    BUSTIERS IN BLACK, PLEASE! Black and silver, black and orange, just plain black...
  13. ARCHIVED-darwich Guest

im a bit upset about this outfit... my wife bought it for her ogre.. comon.. we do NOT need to see that much ogre skin...
  14. ARCHIVED-Landiin Guest

I know that male high elves are a little girlyfied but this is over the top for any male that respects his manhood.
  15. ARCHIVED-Skycaster Guest

Honestly, Did anybody look at this on a Male High Elf? No High Elf Male would be caught wearing this.
    This is why on Heritage day in Felwith all the Males are standing in the shadows and wearing jackets to cover up what they are wearing saying ooohhh its cold outside.
    The incidents of " Accidentally "shooting onself in the foot with an arrow go up 10 fold in the High Elf hospital ward. Well cannot go to this years Heritage Day , HOLE IN THE FOOT ! Dang it ! .
    Always seems something happens to me this time of year, like the time I fell in the Hole, Now that was a bummer but not as bad as wearing the Man Dress on Heritage Day.
    I was strolling in G-Fay a few years back on Heritage day and an Orc Pawn came up and started Laughing at my Man Dress, kicked me in the shin and ran off. I one shotted Dvinn a few weeks before that, but I knew the little pawn was right and just didn't have the manhood left to do anything about it.
    Now I am an Acorn Decorator in the tree city.