Necromancer Spell List (img heavy)

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Romka, Oct 25, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Romka Guest

Original post updated to match LU24 changes.
    All spells are m1. Also included pet spells.
  2. ARCHIVED-Romka Guest

Added to original post few pets related images (stats and look).
  3. ARCHIVED-Ginan Guest

What happend to the 20 to 40 spells?
  4. ARCHIVED-Grimquester Guest

What is the point of this if it does not have ALL the spells?
    I don't need to know what I'm going to get when I'm 60 plus, I need to know what I have and what is the upgrade to it.
    Every other class board has a competent spell / CA list without the pretty pictures that is more useful than this crap.
    Now this is a good list. No pictures, no posturing, just good information: http://www.eq2ref.com/abilities/?class=Necromancer
    Grim
    Message Edited by Grimquester on 10-03-2006 05:34 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-Dayliss Guest

Oi mister ungrateful, go make your own [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] list!
  6. ARCHIVED-Grimquester Guest

No need to make my own.
    If you looked at the page which I provided a URL for, you would notice that someone else has already created a wonderful and complete list.
    Ungrateful? No, just annoyed at this self glorifying, incomplete, picture heavy peas of sheet was stickied.

Grim
  7. ARCHIVED-mr23sgte Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Romka Guest

Well, maybe for you its good enough to see plain descriprion without any specific data (such as *quickly deals disease damage over time*) - same description for 12 and 57 level spells. No difference? Lol. For many people its much more important to see exact damage numbers, timers, stats, instead of copy/pasted description. Use the site you linked, if you want, eat fastfood, if you want. Good yhing is that many people disagree with you, including Mods.
  9. ARCHIVED-Jasuo Guest

Why not just ignore it...doesn't take up that much room on the forums...jeez some people's kids these days.
  10. ARCHIVED-slyfer Guest

Links are broken. Please remove the sticky from this thread or have it updated.