Necro Masters and Fabled

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Chummm, Nov 15, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-armus550 Guest

I was just going to post on this. Dev's if you ever read this, the necros on Innothule are flat ticked that our masters never drop. My guild farmed more than 40 masters during the "drop day" and we're raided every day since DoF launch. No necro masters. I just saw 1 nightshade master and naturally, it wasn't for sale. I'll tell the world this, I have 65 plat and all I want are master spells and I can't get them.
    This sucks
    Armus
  2. ARCHIVED-Leawyn Guest

Only problem with that staff is it is a 15 min recast on it. Nice heal, but its inefficent. Its more of an oh sh*t heal.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nosewarts Guest

No way, a 40% pet heal is nice as hell. And unlike transfer life it doesn't use my own health. There are many times I wish I could give a last minute heal on my pet before he dies and gives me the aggro. I'll take any increase in healing utility, and not to mention that only a prismatic/orb combo is better stats than that staff.
  4. ARCHIVED-slyfer Guest

Which door is this? Is this the door straight when you drop down from the LT entrance past the pool? Or is it the one behind the temple near the Monolith thing?
  5. ARCHIVED-Nosewarts Guest

6. ARCHIVED-XBrit Guest

/swoons with envy. Well at at least we know they drop sometimes.

Just out of curiosity, I've been checking the broker for level 60 masters, all classes, recently. Across the board, they seem to be a lot rarer than lev 51-59. As in, I have NEVER seen one.
  7. ARCHIVED-bmm7410 Guest

HAHAHA!!!! Some times you just have to laugh at youself.... I had that staff drop on one of my first trips in LT... Way back before the loot increase.

I have a screen shot of it somewhere, but at that time the stats were almost laughable... i remember saying to my guild that it felt like this was some kind of joke... no trade, calss specific, garbage...

Sold it to the vendor for like 20-30 gold

Well... don't i feel stupid now...

But that's life i guess... oh well.
  8. ARCHIVED-slyfer Guest

Looks like tonight will be a late night of camping for this. Yea pre change it sucked saw it many times in guild chat. Now I must have one.
  9. ARCHIVED-XBrit Guest

OK, yeah I want one. I assume it has to be equipped for the heal proc to work? If it could be clickied from inventory this would be amazing.
  10. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

Yeah I had one of those too and vendored it for 35g because it was lore and I figured since I wasnt using it may as well sell it in case another dropped. And from what I have heard it is clicky from inventory - which makes me almost want to go back and farm it ...... but not quite.
  11. ARCHIVED-Lodor Guest

Its not clicky from inv. it has to be equiped.

But you could write a macro that equiped it, used it, then put your old mainhand offhand items back on.
  12. ARCHIVED-Elikai Guest

Heh, whent down to check that place out last night, permacamped by atleast 2 people farming the named...... didnt see any master chests drop though.
  13. ARCHIVED-Nosewarts Guest

Well I got the staff after a 5 hour camp. I lost 3 int on the exchange between the staff vs imbued ironwood wand + pearl orb. The worst is losing the 14 wis, but I gained in stamina. The way I see it, the fact that this is a summoner only staff and that it has that nice 40% heal makes it worthwhile especially for soloing. In raids or something I'd probably go prismatic/pearl orb. Still a very nice staff on a ridiculously easy spawn -- can't believe this doesn't get nerfed.

Btw...the heal clicky is 1.5 sec cast time on a 15 min timer. Quite nice imo. Cast time rocks when you are in a pinch.
  14. ARCHIVED-Jai1 Guest

Yeah... the staff!
  15. ARCHIVED-slyfer Guest

I got the staff in about 2 hours. Named spawned about 10 times. This staff rocks. Soloing it is a must have. Raiding go with Prismatic and orb.
  16. ARCHIVED-Uanelven Guest

Truly wonderful little suprise this staff. Took me only about 30 mins to get which was very suprising. Nice to have a staff for a change too. This is the only two hander (bar peacock club one) that I have seen to rival two independant items. I expect most summoners will have one of these before long.
  17. ARCHIVED-Elikai Guest

Heh, true. That gotta be the most camped place on Splitpaw now. Always a nice group of 3-5 Necros/Conj's hanging out. :smileytongue:
  18. ARCHIVED-Nosewarts Guest

You mean Living Tombs? Not splitpaw.
  19. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

Pretty sure he meant SP server not zone :smileywink:
  20. ARCHIVED-Nosewarts Guest

Ah yes, that would explain it.