My Resists Are Not Working

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ZUES, Dec 11, 2023.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

Hi devs.

Back when you launched the prequel to BoZ I reported that something was wrong and I kept chain dying in Unrest, and other zones. It was so bad that I swapped from that Swashbuckler to another class. I tried rebuffing, respecs, everything! The only way I was able to get thru a solo zone was by speccing into death prevents in the Dragon AA tree. And even with that it's common for me to die 5-6 times per named fight in a SOLO! That was with full fabled gear and over 4 billion health. In defensive mode! I used to off-tank raids and never had this problem on the Swash.

I submitted a ticket. They told me there's nothing they can do.

So far this xpac I have been playing a Channeler and have zero issues with resists (I think resists are the problem with my swash). I have mainly used my swashy for tradeskills since launch. But today I tried to get his main questline going. I have all updated gear and adornments (average 450-455 res in each slot). I'm having the exact same issue again. Chain death on every other named boss in solo zones. It's like I'm not wearing any armor at all and I'm naked. I have zero defense against bosses. Damage is fine, everything else is fine.

PLEASE HELP! I want to play my swashy. Please investigate this. Thank you.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. ZUES Well-Known Member

3. ZUES Well-Known Member

Still happening.
  4. ZUES Well-Known Member

5. Taled Well-Known Member

Summon your familiar.
  6. Melkior Well-Known Member

Your Zerker has 358M health and 7904 resolve on EQ2u right now. Your swash has 3B by comparison. Any chance he is mentored down? That seems very low given his gear. Try /unmentor, then resummon your mount, familiar, and merc.
    Twyla likes this.