Duplicate Mounts are showing regardless of visual options

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Cusashorn, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

January 25th, 2020. When I logged into the game this morning, everything was normal as I desired it. I have my visual options set so that my cloak is always showing when I'm not using my flying mount. My Scytalis, of the Ever Deep has Frostfell Storm Wings as an appearance, and this is how things have been.

I logged in a few hours later, and now the Frostfell wings are permanently showing even when the visual option is still set to show the cloak.

This goes beyond the persisting issue of the Shik'Nar mounts or the illusion mounts like Skygge and Reveal Inner Dragon always showing. I switched around my mounts to see how they looked with or without using one as an appearance mount, and they are all visible when summoned.
    Breanna, Carynn, Jaeded and 2 others like this.
  2. Perciful Active Member

This has been a continuous / systemic bug since launch of xpac. There have been patches posted which seem to fix the option “no mount in combat” or “no illusions” in certain zones, however the bug persists in other zones. I.e. All raids that I am currently participating in contain folks on all kinds of mounts which adds to lag. What is a mystery to me is why were BOL mounts created to be Illusion in first place?

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/mounts-still-buggy.592865/
  3. EmJay Well-Known Member

Yes, it's time to bring this up yet a third time. The old bug report was pushed to the "Resolved Bugs" category with a tag saying "Fixed". Well, they aren't and never have been since this whole thing started. Fix the damn things already!
  4. Ratalthor Developer