Info Needed Missing Recipes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Squidly, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Squidly Active Member

Missing Recipes:
    Character: Valssitha
    Server: Skyfire
    Recipe: Advanced Vetrovian Alchemist Vol. III and Vol. IV
    Customer Support Ticket: #1038150
    Customer Support Person: Flora "Violetann" R
    Date of Support Ticket: 12/28/2021

Please contact me if you have need of any more information.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Squidly Active Member

Bumpie, Bumpie
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Forum rules say we're not allowed to bump posts. If you've had this problem, be sure to post as many details about which toon, which server, and which books/recipes it was.
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Purajh Member

Verified after another patch still an issue.
    Twyla and Squidly like this.
  5. Squidly Active Member

WoW, just wow.

Over 3 months and nothing but crickets. CS discovered the BUG within a day and provided the information in their CS Ticket to the Dev's. I provided additional information with my /Bug Report, another player did the same.
    Instead of waiting for Devs to possibly, just maybe post an update on this issue. I have replacement recipe books that were removed from my recipe book. However, I have not scribed them because I am waiting for word, hint, anything about if the issue has been resolved.
    If this is to be pushed to a later GU, just say so.
    Twyla likes this.
  6. Squidly Active Member

Still nothing but Crickets.

It sure would be nice to be able to re-scribe these missing spells on my Alchemist.
    People wonder why the player base is getting tired of the LACK of RESPONSE from any Dev.
  7. Ratalthor Developer

We have not been able to reproduce this issue.
    Are there any additional details you can share about the issue from around the time the recipes disappeared? E.g. Did you get a chance to use the recipes at all? Did you change secondary tradeskill class?
    Twyla likes this.
  8. Squidly Active Member

Hello, Ratalthor;

Yes, I had scribed both of the recipe books. I had even made expert level spells for my SK and my Pally. CS even said that they could see that I had scribed the spells and had used them, they also said that there was a bug.

When I went to make expert CA's for my Zerker is when I noticed that my recipe were no longer in the knowledge book. That was when I had submitted a Trouble Ticket on the missing recipes.

No, I have not changed my secondary trade skill class.
    Twyla likes this.
  9. Purajh Member

As for mine I had scribed the recipe but never crafted anything I went on to another crafter character to do the weekly before coming back and had to get some more transmuted materials to make the adornments. When I finally had the materials I went to craft the recipe and it was no longer there. This is when I logged the customer service ticket detailed in this thread where the agent was able to confirm they saw that I had scribed the recipe and they logged my account in and verified they could not find the recipe at all and advised I add my case to this post. I have waited all this time without trying to rescribe the recipe because I did not want to corrupt any information that may be available.
    Squidly and Twyla like this.
  10. Chikkin Well-Known Member

you did not hide the recipes by chance?
    Twyla and Squidly like this.
  11. Squidly Active Member

Yes, I went and logged a CS ticket as well. They logged into my account and verified that I had in fact scribed those recipes and crafted them. However, they also verified that those same recipes had disappeared from my recipe book. I am also waiting to re-scribe those recipe books until we find out what had happened. Like you, I don't want to re-scribe them and have them vanish agian.
    Twyla likes this.
  12. Squidly Active Member

Yes, I had verified that I had not hid them several times, CS agent even asked me to verify that I had not hidden them.
    Twyla likes this.
  13. Ratalthor Developer

We have confirmed the issue on your characters and will update them to fix their recipe books. But we have not been able to reproduce the issue internally. If anyone can share any steps to reproduce the issue, please share them here.
    Juraiya, Chath and Twyla like this.
  14. Purajh Member

To give the exact situation for me I was in forlorn gist at the bank when I scribed the book and camped out a short bit after I did. I tend to do all my crafters weekly quests on the same day so was working through my crafters that day.

Thank you all for looking into this I was mostly just hoping to help find anything that may be an issue but it may be a fluke.
    Twyla and Denmum like this.
  15. Squidly Active Member

Ratalthor:
    I checked and I have not seen any changes.
    I went ahead and re-scribed the missing recipes. However, I have not made any Expert Spells/CA's for my toons.
    Twyla likes this.
  16. Noknok Member

Missing recipe book here.
    Advanced Adornments Volume 4 is missing on Klopklop, Thurgadin server.
    If I buy the book again it says it's scribed, but when I check the filter in de Edit section it's not there.
    I can however still find the recipes themselves. I hope this adds some info to the puzzle.
    Twyla likes this.
  17. Fierabras New Member

Missing Recipes:
    Character: Thndr
    Adventure Level 101
    Tradeskill Level 100
    Server: Halls of Fate
    Recipe: All Alchemist recipes are missing. Also missing the Hotkey for the Artisan's Gathering Goblin.

I have clicked on the Alchemist table and no recipes show in the Recipe Book.
    I went outside of the Guild Hall and pressed N and still no Recipes.
    Went into another Guild Hall and still the same results.

Can I get some help here???
    Twyla likes this.