Fixed Internally Merely Sated Weapons

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Taliss, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Taliss Member

I was told to submit this bug by CS even though one for the same issue had been submitted a few days ago. So I apologize for going against the forum guide but had contradictory information.

Description: On this quest been stuck on needing a Parched and Torn Parchment to drop from H2 heroics since August. 2 other members in my group have also been waiting for the drop for months. 1 of them since January. IDK if the quest is really bugged or if individual players can have something happen to block the quest or the drop rate is incredibly small but this is the start of a very long quest line requiring 4 raid boss kills and 50+ H3 heroic runs. To be blocked at this stage likely means we never finish in the time left for the expansion.

Thanks for your time,
    Taliss
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

You already know the answer, since this is exactly the same issue you commented on in the link below.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/merely-sated-weapons-quest-buggy.608628/
  3. Taliss Member

And that's what I told CS, they still said to post a bug. So I have.
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

5. Taliss Member

Yep, because I know someone who has had the quest since January, done countless H2's and H3's and never got the drop so something isn't right.
  6. Zhevally Well-Known Member

It took me 8 months to get a parchment. According to Mint there is something we can do to make it drop, but no one has figured it out. So we have some toons that take several months to get it while another chunk gets it within a couple of runs(and somehow very few people are falling in the middle it seems).

[Outside of making sure you only have one weapon, and making sure no one needs a mote. (while it can drop in the same chest someone else get's a mote on, it seems to drop way way better if no one needs a mote)]
    Twyla and Dude like this.