Mercenary Battalion buff question

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mercychalice, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Korochun Member

no, didnt work(
  2. Spartanec Member

Axuimos, Mind Assasin
    from marketplace
    Mage
    lvl 5
    +5 fervor +125000 ability mod
  3. RomanSergeevich New Member

Leveled inqusitor Tarsil to 10 lvl, she is unlocked but gives no mercenary buff at all, nor CB nor fervor. When will it be fixed? How long can I wait??
  4. Thand Well-Known Member

tarsil give melee buff Hprthis gives Archer buff which buff give more cb and Fervor? for example at 5 Tarsil gives 11,5 cb and 183,5cb how does that compare to Horthis with the Archer buff?
  5. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Personal Avatar
    Shattered Lands (Healer)
    Level 20
    Fervor +11.5
    Ability Mod: 288,018.1
    Does not give the option to check his contribution.
  6. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

From the writeup (thanks Mum!): Mercenaries that have been unlocked to hire anywhere will now grant a persistent "Mercenary Battalion" buff even when not summoned. Every mercenary that you have unlocked to hire anywhere may contribute to Mercenary Battalion, with higher tier and higher rank mercenaries contributing more. While each type of mercenary will grant a different buff, all mercenaries of that era contribute to the effect of all other mercenaries of that era.

Is it then a bug/glitch that there are some mercs that do not give the buff at all? I have a merc, that's level 5, but I don't see it on the list above. It's the Cookie Mercenary. All other mercs I've seen, even when not level 5/unlocked, have the battalion buff icon in their spell window.
  7. RomanSergeevich New Member

When will they fix the buff from the mercenary Tarsil? For a month, the support service writes that we know about this problem....and then what? Is it really hard to fix it?
  8. Pioneer Member

Could you renew images plz?
  9. Stibbie Member