Menagerie Cafe' & Artisan's Residence

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by daicia, Nov 29, 2019.

1. daicia Well-Known Member

I published this place awhile ago, but am just now posting pics thanks to life at it's usual chaos. This is on AB under Massive Homes as the Menagerie Cafe' & Artisan's Residence. This was designed for my provi, Imella. Trust me, she needed a cafe with her home nearby. I had a whole story for this, but apparently we can only post 20 images and I'm over by 11, so I'll just post the highlights and let you guess what the story might be.
    ===============================================================================

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    (Tock was the first to tour after it was published. Thanks, Tock!)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Upstairs.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

====================================================================
    I hope you enjoyed the tour. :) Come have a look on AB if you can!
    Argosunited, Soara2, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Looks awesome! She doesn't just have a café with a house nearby, she's got the whole street! :D

But when you say "we can only post 20 images and I'm over by 11" is that for these forums or for imgur.com? 'Cause I'll tell you this for nothing: I'm with www.deviantart.com and I haven't run into any posting limitations yet from them, even though they're a free site (paying for it gets you more perks and no ads [or less, at least; not sure, haven't done that in years] ;->). I did the whole thread on Mistal's Notepad Method tutorial using ol' DA without any problems. :)

Uwk
    Soara2, daicia, Cyrrena and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its absolutely gorgeous. Next time, I actually have time to log in, I will have to go and have a peek.
  4. daicia Well-Known Member

Thanks, Uwk. :) The name came from the way I built it; you're actually subtly contained and looking out at people and a T-rex who are looking also in. Which is the menagerie? ;)

I think it was this forum that gave me the limit-message. I'm using Imgr right now. I used to use Deviant Art for other digital work ages ago, but never thought to use it for this purpose. I'll have a look. :D

Thanks, Cyrrena. If you visit: don't worry, no dock workers were eaten by the T-rex and no T-rexes were harmed in the making of this house!
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Come to think, I did mutter a lot about limitations per post in the initial Mistal tutorial; just had to break things up into more posts. ;->

That showed 'em... ;->

If you do any video work with DeviantArt, lemme know how it goes, would you? I've been debating about getting into that, but I don't want to be a Google -- ah, YouTube member. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.