Members: How about a Double XP weekend?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's not our hoarding of stuff doing it, o Powers; when I'm completely alone in a completely full house, even with tons o' stuff in the House Vault and Moving Crate, I don't have nearly the lag I get when I'm in an area swarming with people, even with my much better computer these days. :-/

Uwk
    who could probably go back to southern Qeynos now and the 6-room, but that would mean moving the status items back there... ;->
    Belenos, Ceyllynn and Eles like this.
  2. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Heheh, it's due to the massive amount of Dirt Keys on the Broker!! ;)
  3. Xillean Well-Known Member

I loled pretty hard at this :D
  4. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

yes, yes! it's all the fault of the evil keys... *passes out the tinfoil hats*... my precious... my precious... i's wants them, i's do! the keys... the keys...

we must nerf the keys immediately! as eles said, they are causing lag... oh and uwk's house, definitely guilty!

my precious... i's wants them...
  5. apuokas New Member

members should have double xp permanently.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The only problem with that is that people would get to the "end game" and "win" so much faster than they do now; everyone (or at least, a good chunk of the population) would get bored, demand higher level caps, more highest-level only content ("To hell with everyone below 1xx!"), etc.

A lot of people these days don't realize you don't "win" a roleplaying game, other than by having your character survive long enough to accomplish goals. :-/

Uwk
    daicia, GrunEQ and Xillean like this.
  7. Kittybock Well-Known Member

WAIT--we don't need a Double XP weekend, we need a Double Dirt Key Weekend ;)
    Prissetta, Ceyllynn and Xillean like this.
  8. Bishia New Member

Woot!!! Thank you
  9. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

Forum member status is based on forum activity (post count, likes, trophy points, etc.), not game activity. It has nothing to do with how long you've been playing the game.
  10. daicia Well-Known Member

[IMG]

Made this for a friend who looked pale to me (from 3,000 or so miles away >.> )
  11. Auphe New Member

Same here :( I managed to play yesterday morning but when I tried to log in again later in the day the game started crashing randomly. Then the launcher started an install that stopped half way every time I tried logging in. I gave up in the end.
    This morning I tried logging in again and the install finally finished, yay! I clicked the play button thinking that I finally would be able to play, but alas. I was met with a neverending black screen.
    I'm on Splitpaw too.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, I had to try getting in just out of morbid curiosity myself, and I could at least get to the Character Select screen without a problem. Good luck, all! I'm back to Public Test for a bit! :)

Uwk
    Kittybock likes this.