Members: How about a Double XP weekend?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]
    January is coming to an end, Norrathians. Here’s even more incentive to venture out into the world of Norrath this weekend: DOUBLE EXPERIENCE FOR MEMBERS!

From 12:00PM PST (Noon) on Friday, January 29, 2016 through 12:00PM PST (Noon) on Monday, February 1, 2016, all servers (yes, including Stormhold and Deathtoll) will have double experience for All Access Members! Double Experience will be applied to Adventure, Tradeskill, and AA.

Take some time and end January stronger than ever! We’ll see you in Norrath.

Not a member yet? Visit https://www.everquest2.com/membership to sign up and enjoy the Double XP!

*Convert to your local time.
  2. Xillean Well-Known Member

3. LordTiras Well-Known Member

4. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Next time maybe a double 'token' or status?
  5. staren New Member

Thank you
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Tinrae Member

Yes please! Looks like I'll be finishing off some level 90s characters this weekend with any luck :)
  7. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Wooohooo! Thanks :D
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Double tokens for non-members (or TLE? do they get that yet?) or double status (including guild status!) for everyone would be groovy! :D

But thanks for this weekend, o Powers! :)

Uwk
    Armageddoux, Juraiya and Xillean like this.
  9. Savvy Member

would much rather see double STATUS but thanx eh
  10. Solid11 Active Member

Mehhh. I'll pass. See ya when it's double status. Til then, happy hunting all.
  11. Wenjii New Member

Have a free weekend and happy to hear about this! Thanks! =)
  12. Almee Well-Known Member

I would love to take advantage of the double xp but Splitpaw doesn't seem to be working.
    Auphe, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Eles like this.
  13. Eles Well-Known Member

What about a weekend without a lag! :(

[IMG]
  14. Bazinix Member

How i remember when Free to plays got this... Now its all about members :/ Also i like how the Fourms never update your status as im NOT a new member ive been here for five years..
  15. Spindle Well-Known Member

Thanks! This will help some of my alts )
  16. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Wheeee! Thanks ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spindle like this.
  17. Daedallus New Member

Dont care.

Fix TLE itemization.
    Xanndarr and Phee2 like this.
  18. Deathpoke Member

F'n A Right! WOOOTAGE
  19. Nuhvohk Active Member

WORKING
    AS
    INTENDED
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

They can literally only afford to worry about members; it's what's keeping them afloat. :-/

And it doesn't depend on how old your account is, just how long it's been since you first logged inhere. I've been playing since 2006, but it took a looong time to get me off the "new member" roster here (and that was only "new" compared to the old forum pages, with the black backgrounds, where I was quite the fixture there, too; these are way nicer, visually...less sharp contrast between the background and any colors used). Also, it may have something to do with numbers of posts or something? Not sure. :-/

Uwk
    whose big mouth probably got rid of the "new member" designation faster than remembered... ;->
    daicia, Febrith, Xillean and 2 others like this.