Masters youve seen

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Flachette1, Dec 30, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-maddawg138 Guest

yah it was very lucky for you...i paid 1p for mine
  2. ARCHIVED-Flachette1 Guest

just got Negative Absolution so far im very happy with it, hits over 300 consistantly and its still yellow to me :smileyvery-happy: since it and an Nul Absolution are on seperate timers now thought it might be worth the cash
  3. ARCHIVED-Fingaz Guest

There is a vulian gift master 1 up on GUK but I think the guy wants 2p for it. Little more than I'm willing to spend for a 30s manna drain. I guess if the spells duration was longer I'd probably drop the 2p for it but I hate recasting it over and over. I only lvl 39 so I don't have it yet but I hardly use the spell it replaces cuz I have to cast the thing so often.
  4. ARCHIVED-Moraeulftheblade Guest

I bought Chaotic Maelstrom master1 and Endow Energy master1 a couple days ago. maelstrom does about 142 per tick and endow energy feeds almost 160mana per shot
  5. ARCHIVED-BaronVonPitviper Guest

There was an Aspect of Vul master1 for sale this morning on Befallen/Freeport. Didn't have the plat the guy wanted for it though.
  6. ARCHIVED-threat111 Guest

I own Flashfreeze master 1 (bought it for 40g from broker)

Sinvictus Noctorious
    35 Iksar Warlock
    Everfrost
  7. ARCHIVED-xschakalx Guest

i saw:
    vulian interference & negative absolution

i own:
    netheros

as master1
  8. ARCHIVED-Moraeulftheblade Guest

hey XS. what's the graphic for the master1 netheros? is it still a black wolf?
  9. ARCHIVED-xschakalx Guest

nope... its a sweet little nightblood and its taunting ;)
  10. ARCHIVED-killzone Guest

That sounds more like griefing to me. It would be like someone with enough cash buying up all the food in the world and tripling the prices because they are the only ones with food. Sure someone has to be willing to pay his prices for it to be worth it for him, but if he sits around with an alt at the broker and buys up all the masters then no one other than him will have any up for sale.
  11. ARCHIVED-Daerv Guest

After a loan from a kind guild mate last night I picked up Noxious Bolt Master I off the broker for 50 gold. It does pretty much the exact same damage as BSS does now (excluding the extra effects each spell has).
  12. ARCHIVED-Logbash Guest

Picked up Curse of Emptiness (Master 1) from The Oculus Defender in Runnyeye over the weekend.
  13. ARCHIVED-Sokolov Guest

Very nice. I want one.
  14. ARCHIVED-Daerv Guest

Okay after a bit more testing it appears that it does on average about 75 damage less than BSS. It can cap out at around the same amount but my general feel is that over time it does that bit less.

Does the secondary damage from Noxious Bolt fire when someone hits the mob just after you nuke it or is it just a random chance to do that bit extra? Either way the extra damage on Master I is around 80ish but can go a bit higher.
  15. ARCHIVED-Sokolov Guest

I consider it the extra damage a "proc" off Noxious Bolt.
  16. ARCHIVED-tennjed Guest

Got my hands on nill distortion master one. I'm not even going to tell you how much I paid for it. Confirmed that it drops off of shift bosses in RE though. Also have curse of the null, but rarely use it.
  17. ARCHIVED-Findarato Guest

how much more does master 1 nil distortion hit for than adept 3?
  18. ARCHIVED-tennjed Guest

It's not a huge differance. My max with master is like 2.6k, I think that the best thing about it is the average increase. It never really hit's for under 2k which is nice for overall dps. Devestation is still the money shot, but master nill compliments it very nicely,

Message Edited by tennjed on 03-03-2005 09:15 AM
  19. ARCHIVED-nickattom Guest

Master 1 Wicked Gift dropped downstairs in Cazic last night.
    Had a good grp, they let me have it.

Skor, Hunter of Crabs and Deer
    41 Warlock
  20. ARCHIVED-Keithoth Guest

Torment of Shadows of farmers in Lavastorm. 2p Happy camper with it.
    95+100 initial. 165 for 5 clicks in 20seconds after. Good mob usage.
    Message Edited by Keithoth on 03-03-2005 06:24 PM