Masters youve seen

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Flachette1, Dec 30, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Flachette1 Guest

Wondering what masters of ours spells everyone has seen for sale. I saw a suffocating breath on the broker but after i decided to spend the gold for it it was gone. But ive never seen any others for sale up to now.
  2. ARCHIVED-Garganimal Guest

I've seen Ice Spike (true, not really warlock, but still)...I ended up buying it. It does around 150 damage (+/- spread of course) with a quick recast time. Mmmmmm, nothing like Dark Distortion followed by an Ice Spike followed by a Suffocating Cloud followed by another Ice Spike which leads PERFECTLY into another Dark Distortion that just came up. With Adept 1's on DD and SC you get ~250 + ~150 + ~150 + ~150 + ~250....that's a nice damage string. :D

I've also seen a Master 1 Dark Distortion. Unfortunately it was something like a hair under 3 plat. Later on I checked for it again and it was gone...that must be one happy warlock.

Oh yeah, a Master 1 Incinerate for trade...but those 3 are about it.
  3. ARCHIVED-Osarion Guest

Ive seen a Master 1 putrid cloud that was selling for around 10-15G.
  4. ARCHIVED-Garganimal Guest

I'd drop the coin on that putrid cloud....as long as it's the spell I think it is, I like the effect. Plus, there is nothing more satisfying than casting the spell on giants and watching the MT getting drenched in puke. :D
  5. ARCHIVED-DarkSyphon Guest

I have steal breath master 1
  6. ARCHIVED-SINisterWyvern Guest

I was playing on my at the time 14 cleric in Wailing Caves and got one of those rare large chests off an entrance mob(!) and got Frozen Manacles (Master 1) out of it. Still breaks like a bugger tho but does 100dmg along with the root. Know it's not really warlock but it's close enough since we still use it for a good while soloing.
  7. ARCHIVED-L'ArchAtan Guest

I own a Dark Distortion Master 1
  8. ARCHIVED-SINisterWyvern Guest

Then i'm very frickin jealous of you. lol
  9. ARCHIVED-Chaaz Guest

Seen Curse of Darkness on the vendor tonight....
  10. ARCHIVED-Tiberius Guest

Curse of Null Master 1
    Dark Distortion Master 1
  11. ARCHIVED-Spiritualism Guest

I was able to lay my hands on Master Steal breath which is doin about 70-85 dp tick for 18g. Also the very next day I picked up suffocating breath master spell for 15g as well, which is doin a good 200-350 damage for me =P
  12. ARCHIVED-Flachette1 Guest

so youre the one that kept snatching them once i decided to buy them :p
  13. ARCHIVED-Caintommy Guest

But WHERE are people finding these Masters?
  14. ARCHIVED-Solan Swiftfist Guest

I guess I am on the wrong server or people just buy them like crazy because I have not seen ANY Master I's(for warlock) or for that fact, Adept III's. Well, I have seen Dark Distortion Adept III for over a plat

Solan Swiftcast
    34 Warlock
    Mistmore
  15. ARCHIVED-Syndro Guest

They drop off of the raid mobs. No, I don't have any master spells.....yet!
  16. ARCHIVED-ellrycs Guest

I have Putrid Cloud Master I, I am sure I was in Thudering Steppes when I got it also. That is the only one I have seen so far.

Rilifane Rallathil
  17. ARCHIVED-Nele Guest

I think it is totally random or something. Because I have been killing bears for a week now and 2 nights ago the same bears dropped a wizard master 1 spell. I haven't seen the same bears drop a master 1 yet.
  18. ARCHIVED-Junaru Guest

Same server and same deal.. I have yet to see ANY Warlock masters for sale..
  19. ARCHIVED-Vrenna Guest

I have Tongue Twist Master 1. It dropped from a chest in Commonlands.
  20. ARCHIVED-Junaru Guest

Well looks like Ice Spike (Master I) is sitting on the broker right now.. But for 83g.. Not sure it's worth that much..
    Message Edited by Junaru on 01-08-2005 01:11 AM