Massive amount of bot groups!!!

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Solon, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Maybe, then again with a proper DF they would certainly be more justified in suspending/banning botters. I can't imagine they could bring themselves to ban any stream of revenue now, though.

Why create 'fabled' version of content with new loot on live servers when you can just launch a progression server with live server rewards?

"all the loot they want" easily fixed by individual rewards, like those from typical DF's.
    "play whenever they want" again, solved by a cross server DF that helped keep the population up as well.
    "bots are better than 90% of players." - More like bots don't complain when they have to carry you.

They tacitly admitted this when they 'accidentally' suspended everyone using the programs that allow botting among other many yet subtle advantages. In addition to punishing botting ONLY on the Trak race server and not the live ones.

Straight up; botting and boxing is allowed unless the person doing it is insanely obnoxious or disruptive about it over a long period of time. They could suspend or ban everyone doing it tomorrow with ease, but they won't.
  2. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

You really think that having a dungeon finder is magically going to solve the population problem?

The problem really isn't the fact that their aren't enough people to group, its that no one wants to group, people really have no incentive to. But yes, please add another useless feature that no one will use and waste time.

I've found most botters are really good players, my favorite part was when the bot ranger was outparsing every other top ww ranger but blooodshot!
  3. Revel Well-Known Member

The only thing this thread tells me is the next TLE server needs to be a Phinigel/Agnarr style rule server.
    Snikkety likes this.
  4. Sigma7 New Member

Obviously has never heard of Synergy goo.gl/j0Ogbg
    "Do you operate multiple PCs across 4 or more displays at a time? Then Synergy may be exactly what you're looking for..."
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/zcerxg4

Not automation. Ever key click is manual.
    Much faster than hunt and peck on "4-6" keyboards. What I heard anyway.:cool:

Amazing EQ2 boxing features.
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Slash_Commands
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/creating-macros-a-basic-guide.461740/
  5. Reyder Member

I played that content in 2004. Your point?
  6. Springelf Active Member

If EQ2 got true box servers...it isnt going to do away with ppl boxing. Its not too hard to run a few computers at a time.
  7. Sherhala New Member

I have played mmos/rpgs for many years (since the 80's, yes I am old), and have yet to really get the point of boxing/botting. To me, it just feels like the boxers are trying to be solo players only, and are ignoring the entire "social" aspect of the game. And I won't even go into my thoughts about botting, especially since it involves alot of words that would be not so nice in this family atmosphere :cool:

Maybe they should just make a server that is an "everything" goes rule, with the caveat that you get no real help if anything goes wrong. That way, the boxers/botters can fight each other and the rest of us "purists" can enjoy the game without the other two groups ruining it for us.
  8. pplnotsointelligent Active Member

LoL boxers aint that hard to do,, you don't actually need more than two computers to do that,, just have more than one account just that easy
  9. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I thought they did...it's called "Drunder."
  10. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

It's called Drunder.