Marketplace not working

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Deloran, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Deloran New Member

Since the crash I have not been able to buy things on the marketplace on halls of fate server says it is down. Tried logging out then back on. Is it broken or just me. Let me buy DB of course no problem
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Jilliekins New Member

It's not just you. I'm having the same issue. It let me buy the DB cash but cannot purchase anything.
  3. Error Searching New Member

Yup. Dropped 350 dollars, Lifetime sub and 5k DB cash. Can't use the 7k DB coins I have. I work on a towboat, 20 days at work 10 at home, Im just now sitting down to relax and unwind after working for 32 days(day 3 of my 10(worked extra so I get 8 this run...yay money..I guess.)) and I can't use the DB cash while theres 40% off items? On top of the server being down when I tried earlier... >.> Whats the deal here fellas whats going on?
  4. gantetu New Member

I bought AddtionalCharacterSlot but it is not 40% Off and it is 10% Off.
  5. HuCa Member

Happened to me too. I purchased two char slots but only got 10% discount on each instead of the 40%. I have petitioned this and am awaiting a reply from the team. Maybe if more put in petition on this ....... it might get fixed.
  6. Louly Well-Known Member

I purchased the additional slot from character select and got the 40% off. But in game when I tried to purchase something it says it's not available :(
  7. Fistandulus New Member

I suppose it will start working again after the 40% sale has expired.
  8. Rarkevan Active Member

Why this sale when we cannot shop? :( I even bought extra DBC's for the sale . Can I get my money back and the DBC returned to you if market place stays down?
  9. Error Searching New Member

Thats what made me feel sketched out. They made the sale for the things we can't buy, but we CAN buy the thing that isn't discounted FOR those things. Either the sale gets extended or I'll be petitioning a refund : / for the DBC, I'll keep my lifetime sub obviously, but what is with the market being down for this long and no responses? Bit irritating.
    -Official reponse requested D:

10. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

yeah it's all servers apparently...and still not working...:(
  11. Perrigrin Well-Known Member

Down on Fallen Gate as well.
  12. Rarkevan Active Member

Marketplace just worked for me!! hope it's a real permanent fix. Happy shopping, all!
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And I sincerely hope they DO extend the sale, at least until like 7am PST on the 3rd...nah, screw that, since none of the special Frostfell things are even available any more, let alone on sale (pity; I would've bought 5 more Character Slots [but really, I can stop creating toons at any time...really /twitch :confused:], gotten the Chocolate Coins, then had to decide who to get the Snowglobe House to...which I can't get any more, even with DBC?), so extend away until you make up the hours we lost, o Powers. ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Weresnail like this.
  14. Weresnail New Member

Was a high priority fixing the Market.

DiscoRD Kander
    I just sent emails to engineering, we are looking at it.
    We'll look at extending the sale for a bit, as well.
    - I hope eng is watching their emails!
    DiscoRD Kander
    They are, we are seeing responses.

Don't they have phones?:confused:
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO!! One would think... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

Come on Uwk time for another meeting ;) We'll stop on the way for the doughnuts.
  17. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Marketplace still not fixed :( I got only 10% discount instead of 40 % !! Emails got lost in space ! Please anybody buy the DBG engineers phones !!!
  18. Error Searching New Member

Ty :D
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Definitely do a /petition; they've been getting a few, from what I understand. Ocarinah said something on chat channel about incorrect charges showing up in her account, and I dove into mine to look it up...found the stuff I'd bought recently, most of which wasn't identified (some was, like "Character Slot," for example [yes...a moment of weakness, I'm so ashamed :-/]), but the correct ultimate value was there, like for instance a 1000 DBC item (*cough* Character Slot *cough*) being listed as having "charged" my DBC reserve only 600 DBC (40% off usual price)...but when I clicked on the button for details, it said there was a 0% discount, as if the item was always listed as 600, vs. 1000. Weird. :-/

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Alyndrys like this.
  20. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I got myself 4 new character slots lol and filled already 3 spots :p but I wanted to buy more items with the 40 % discount ... now I am just waiting... :( I petitioned already ... waiting...